Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Nigel Farage - Man I like this guy

Nigel Farage - Man I like this guy

Head of the UK Independence Party, the man who pulled off Brexit. It's a video but he has really good insights into what's happened, and is overall just a really impressive person in his insights.

No doubt Obama helped pull off Brexit by going over and very Imperiously (and that is SO ironic) declaring that an independent Britain would be at "the back of the line". That was so ironic on so many levels.

He met with Trump just a couple of days ago, came over to talk with him, and it was of course good to hear that TRump is as we all knew committed to a close relationship with Britain. They should complete Brexit during his term and I'd love to see new trade agreements with them as well as the two nations pushing to actually define NATO and what it is supposed to do in a post Soviet world.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/520816598...#sp=show-clips

Not terribly on topic, but I happened to watch it here on a break and thought it was such a good interview, from a man who has charm and insight, that it was worth posting.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Nigel Farage - Man I like this guy

He is an excellent speaker

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Nigel Farage - Man I like this guy

And now with the Trump win he's even more influential in the UK.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.