Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Is My Family Sufficiently Armed?

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Is My Family Sufficiently Armed?

Melinda has a .38 Special

Nicholas is getting a .38 this weekend

Zachary has a 9 mm glock

I have a .45 automatic, a 9 mm glock and best of all, a real mob disperser....a Remington 16 gauge shotgun with the plug removed (to hold 6 shells with double 00 buckshot)

If necessary I can arm my dogs

Darryl

I don't know, but you should be able to get more now if you need them.

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Re: Is My Family Sufficiently Armed?

By the way, I support the 2nd amendment

Darryl

Darryl, I'm not even a gun person, and I own a 45 Glock, 9mm Smith and Wesson, 38 Smith and Wesson, 22 Luger Ruger, 16 gauge shotgun, and for good measure, a 22 Crosman CO2 pellet rifle. Welcome to the South.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Darryl, I'm not even a gun person, and I own a 45 Glock, 9mm Smith and Wesson, 38 Smith and Wesson, 22 Luger Ruger, 16 gauge shotgun, and for good measure, a 22 Crosman CO2 pellet rifle. Welcome to the South.
    Yep, in the south that may not even get you into the "gun owner" category. lol.

Other than inventory I really don't own that many either. a few carry handguns, the family guns I inherited including a few 22 rifles and a couple of shotguns, and my uzi.

I do think it's good for folks to have a good semi-auto rifle or two on principle, and I'd have more than one carry gun. I also couldn't imagine life with out having a 22 rifle somewhere b/c I've had one since I was 6 and everyone I ever knew growing up had one or 5.

Now if the Leftist revolution comes, we're good. First, those guys we could whip with 2 slingshots and some harsh signs and words. Second, my business inventory of guns is large enough to fully arm the Kentucky Sports Report First Volunteer Regiment. But I get to wear the cool hat.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Glad you clarified that with "other than," because I've seen part of your arsenal lol.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Yep, in the south that may not even get you into the "gun owner" category. lol.

Other than inventory I really don't own that many either. a few carry handguns, the family guns I inherited including a few 22 rifles and a couple of shotguns, and my uzi.

I do think it's good for folks to have a good semi-auto rifle or two on principle, and I'd have more than one carry gun. I also couldn't imagine life with out having a 22 rifle somewhere b/c I've had one since I was 6 and everyone I ever knew growing up had one or 5.

Now if the Leftist revolution comes, we're good. First, those guys we could whip with 2 slingshots and some harsh signs and words. Second, my business inventory of guns is large enough to fully arm the Kentucky Sports Report First Volunteer Regiment. But I get to wear the cool hat.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

These next few years, should the economy truly get 'jump-started' and finally moving in the right direction again, just about anything a person could legally own should be plentiful, and well priced too. JMHO.
    But the pendulum will swing back the other way at some time in the future, so being well provisioned should still be a priority for those of us who are the realists in the room.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    Melinda has a .38 Special

Nicholas is getting a .38 this weekend

Zachary has a 9 mm glock

I have a .45 automatic, a 9 mm glock and best of all, a real mob disperser....a Remington 16 gauge shotgun with the plug removed (to hold 6 shells with double 00 buckshot)

If necessary I can arm my dogs

Darryl
    It depends on how much ammo you have.

Get a dog
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.