Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I love Dilbert

I love Dilbert

Scott Adams' Blog

The one nationally know person to predict the outcome of the race from start to finish
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Fab Five

Re: I love Dilbert

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Scott Adams' Blog

The one nationally know person to predict the outcome of the race from start to finish
    What an excellent read. I have shared it with my liberal friends on Facebook. This country has to find a way to get its act together. As the article suggests, many of Trump's supporters will be disappointed at some actions he takes. Many of his detractors will be surprised at how he will reach out. But sooner or later, we have to get at least 60% of the citizens and politicians on the same page. I am sick of where we have been.
    Real Fan since 1958

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    What an excellent read. I have shared it with my liberal friends on Facebook. This country has to find a way to get its act together. As the article suggests, many of Trump's supporters will be disappointed at some actions he takes. Many of his detractors will be surprised at how he will reach out. But sooner or later, we have to get at least 60% of the citizens and politicians on the same page. I am sick of where we have been.
    Mick one of the things I always like about Reagan, Newt, Trent Lott, they stood their ground where they had to but they all negotiated behind the scenes to make things work for the 'best' for the country and not just thier party.

I think and hope you will see Trump negotiate deals with the other side, as long as they negotiate in good faith unlike what they did to Bush I on taxes. One side is not always right on everything or always have the best ideas. You give and take to accomplish. Trump isn't a true conservative which I am fine with as long as he stands his ground on the major things he ran on, such as immigration, military, Obamacare, corporate taxes. I hope he leaves the feds out of things that need to be states rights. But he 'MUST' have conservative, constitutional judges who do not make laws on their own.

Fab Five

The Supreme Court, Jazy! Yes! I look forward to a Supreme Court that doesn't try to legislate; one that has a moral conscience and respects life; one that reflects the values of the American people; and one that understands their is a higher authority watching them.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    The Supreme Court, Jazy! Yes! I look forward to a Supreme Court that doesn't try to legislate; one that has a moral conscience and respects life; one that reflects the values of the American people; and one that understands their is a higher authority watching them.
    Yes! Hopefully one that will extend into the next generation so our kids can enjoy some of what we've had in ours (Reagan years). Things have gotten a bit scary these past few years. They, too, will have to be vigilant. Satan never gets tired.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.