Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Dan....control your entourage!

Dan....control your entourage!

Heated protest at gathering of anti-Trump protestors and Trump supporters at Western Kentucky University...

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/a...113859308.html

Re: Dan....control your entourage!

Proud to see that, as suggested, they left their weapons in their cars or dorm rooms.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

On Thursday morning, WKU President Gary Ransdell issued a campuswide email, urging tolerance and support for differences.

“We need to embrace our differences, especially for those who might feel threatened,” Ransdell wrote. “Our African-American students and our international students, particularly our Muslim students, and those in our LGBTQ family may be feeling a sense of uncertainty. We love them all and treasure what they bring to this richly diverse family.”

As opposed to the last 8 years when it was perfectly OK for conservatives, Libertarians, Christians and even everyday white people in general (by being told everything they do and have is "white privilege") along with anyone else not a Leftist got to feel threatened and not tolerated. Heck, go ask a black or gay conservative how much they felt the tolerance and inclusiveness of those on the Left over the last years.

I'm sorry they're afraid, but the only reason they are afraid is due to a massive propaganda project to make Trump into Hitler. seriously, major national commentators have compared him to the rise of Hitler with a straight face during this election.

Instead of continuing to drink the KOol Aid maybe they should step back given this result and start to ask if the media was snowing them on the polls and other things what if they were lying about other things too, like Trump being the Devil and Hillary giving a crap about them.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 11-10-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

SO, some, college students and others are too lazy to research things on their own, they believe everything their profs tell them along with the DNC and the media. They are ignorant

Move on.org, George Soros, Sharpton, liberal media, liberal college profs, a lying candidate who is a crook among other things, Hollywood perverts, that is the democrat party