Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

President Elect Trump's cabinet?

As stated in the article, Team Trump has been very quiet on this front. The article lists persons by cabinet post that have been rumored as being considered for those slots.

Thought you might be interested in the possibilities.

Politico
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: President Elect Trump's cabinet?

I love the team he's had around him. I'm Newt Gingrich's biggest fan, period. I think he's one of the few men that could hold his own in a room with the Founders. he seems to truly understand their vision and the vision of limited government and free market capitalism.

I'm also a big fan of Rudy Guliani. Those two guys have been mainstays for him. Jeff Sessions is also great and will be richly rewarded for being the first sitting GOP guy to get behind Trump full force, and really the only one to do so.

Overall he's got really good, smart, strong people around him. That's what people say he does with his businesses, and I think he'll do it as President.

I figure either Newt or Sessions will become his de facto liaison to Congress and the GOP, but you never know with Trump.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

When I saw all the people on stage with him when he graciously acknowledged his win, it reminded me of Coach Cal at the announcement of his hall of fame inauguration.

I know we assume that the President elect's ego is as large as Manhattan island, but I really go the feeling that he views the office of president as being one that is occupied by a team, not just one man.
    seeya
    dan

Fab Five

If he is hard pressed for female nominees as Politico seems to believe, don't be surprised if he finds a role for his daughter in the cabinet. Kennedy set the modern precedent for nepotism. And I believe Bobby was in his mid-30s so no one should complain about her being too young.

I am very impressed with her credentials. I only hope he will reach out to democrats and minorities outside his inner circle. He has to bring the country together and the only way he can do that is to reach out. My gut tells me he will. There are good people out there on the other side who I believe he could convince to serve. He must or we will have four years of chaos.
    Real Fan since 1958

Priebus is deserving of a post in a Trump cabinet. He stuck with Trump when others were jumping ship. Loyalty is an important trait in a cabinet.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    If he is hard pressed for female nominees as Politico seems to believe, don't be surprised if he finds a role for his daughter in the cabinet. Kennedy set the modern precedent for nepotism. And I believe Bobby was in his mid-30s so no one should complain about her being too young.

I am very impressed with her credentials. I only hope he will reach out to democrats and minorities outside his inner circle. He has to bring the country together and the only way he can do that is to reach out. My gut tells me he will. There are good people out there on the other side who I believe he could convince to serve. He must or we will have four years of chaos.
    I expect Kellyanne Conway to be on his staff.

seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

No one is saying much right now. I am pretty sure they'll want to keep a lot of this sort of close to the vest until we get to Inauguration Day in January. But there are some big time candidates for those position in Trump's administration.
    Trump will surround himself with good people. You don't get to be a gazillionaire by being stupid in the construction/building/management industry.

I still can't believe he actually pulled off the upset of the old hag!
    MOLON LABE!