Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Anyone think they will be missed?

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Anyone think they will be missed?

Hell, if I knew Sharpton was on the list, I'd have campaigned for Trump.

NONE of them will be missed
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Well, surprise, surprise...

Amy Schumer will stay in the US despite promise to leave if Trump wins election

Amy Schumer said she was just joking when she said she’d leave the country if Donald Trump was elected president.

Schumer, a distant cousin of Senator Chuck Schumer, told BBC Newsnight in September she would move to Spain should Trump win.

"My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

However, Tuesday morning she took to Instagram to inform fans she was staying in America.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-election.html
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I think they have an inflated sense of self worth and thought the American people would knuckle under to them rather that see them leave the country. I have news for them, I (and I think most others) would be more than glad to help them pack.

We ought to hold Sharpton to it the most IMO. Go be a political extortionist and opportunist in some other country.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

BTW, that list missed the most important one I know about: Justice Ginsberg. She said she'd move to New Zealand or Australia or such if he won.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Well, surprise, surprise...

Amy Schumer will stay in the US despite promise to leave if Trump wins election

Amy Schumer said she was just joking when she said she’d leave the country if Donald Trump was elected president.

Schumer, a distant cousin of Senator Chuck Schumer, told BBC Newsnight in September she would move to Spain should Trump win.

"My act will change because I will need to learn to speak Spanish because I will move to Spain or somewhere," she said. "It's beyond my comprehension if Trump won. It's too crazy."

However, Tuesday morning she took to Instagram to inform fans she was staying in America.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-election.html
    Wonder is she will be opening for Mark Maggard.....LOL
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

This is typical liberal thinking. Sort of the "I'll take my ball and go home philosophy". Conservatives have had to live with liberal BS for the last 8 years but let even a moderate conservative win and the uber lefts want to pout. Well I'll hand then a kleenex............

seeya
    dan

#liberalhypocrisy

They're threatening a revolution.

So a bunch of people who need a safe space and consider anything they dont' like to hear to be "painful" and all but a crime are going to go up against 50 million people who drive trucks and weld things and have graduate degrees from the School of Hard Knocks and are the most heavily armed citizenry in the history of mankind.

Yeah, that plan is going to end well.....

They watch way to many movies where the good guy wins against all odds
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

So a bunch of people who need a safe space and consider anything they dont' like to hear to be "painful" and all but a crime are going to go up against 50 million people who drive trucks and weld things and have graduate degrees from the School of Hard Knocks and are the most heavily armed citizenry in the history of mankind.

And, a good portion of them have served in our military and have training in the field as vs video game training for the protesters. Also many of them are hunters and outdoors-men that not only own firearms, but are experienced in the use of them. I don't think that would end well unless the military was ordered to intervene on their behalf. I'm still not sure this is not a planned uprising, to give Obama an excuse to declare martial law and stay in power. The thought of his so called accomplishments being undone is not sitting well with him.

Dan, at this point in time, I believe the military commanders would laugh their collective a$$es off at such a suggestion
    seeya
    dan

I think you're right Dan. Obama probably has a few of his trained puppies there that would obey him, but I think the majority of our armed forces still have Benghazi too fresh on their minds to pay him any attention.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

And the crowd roars!
    MOLON LABE!