Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Last Night As Important To America's Future As Winning WWII

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

Last Night As Important To America's Future As Winning WWII

If Hillary had been able to grant citizenship to the 15,000,000 illegals in this great country of ours the Republicans would have almost certainly never won another national election. Plus her stacking the Supreme Court with a group of left wing idiots would have changed America forever.

Yep....every bit as important as beating the Nazis/Japan.

Darryl

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Last Night As Important To America's Future As Winning WWII

This will have a profound impact on true nation. Our victory over the axis held back the throngs of tyranny for a little while.

I don't share your optimism that a Trump victory is good for America. I don't view a Clinton win as all that great either. But the lesser of two evils.

I worry about what type of nation trump and this congress will shape and its impact on the world.

I worry about appeasement to Russia-again not that Hillary seemed all that strong.

America must project its strength and commitment to its allies like ALL of NATO.

I oppose blanket amnesty and believe that the rich have benefitted from illegal aliens coming to America.

To me it is amazing that a blowhard yankee could appeal to so many Americans.

I am not terry and won't make smart ass comments or troll any of you. But I am worried about our future. Nothing to do right now but pray and hope and remember my oath to defend the constitution.

I will be at the EEOB as the trump administration takes power. I will see at a very small level how his government takes shape. I hope that experience will give me confidence in the country's future.

Unforgettable

This saved this country from going down the road of ruin, period. It saved the 2nd amendment, saved the courts for years, gave the blue collar working man hope, and it said screw you to DC, the greed on both sides, the corruption, the clinton machine. And if in 4 years he doesn't deliver he is out.

But at least we now have a chance. I have more faith in him than History, he didn't get to where he is by being stupid which the left claim. He knows how to negotiate and work with people at all levels to accomplish something.

I will see at a very small level how his government takes shape. I hope that experience will give me confidence in the country's future.
    I hope that the experience will be a positive one.

I do not know why, but I see hope in this outcome. The President elect has certainly done enough weird things during the campaign to give any thinking person reason to doubt his ability to do the job the President has to do on a daily basis. However he does have some people around him that I think are wise and can advise him on issues that are out of his wheelhouse.

If he will do what Reagan did and surround himself with advisors that are competent and have a true desire to see this country prosper, he might be able to surprise us all.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    This saved this country from going down the road of ruin, period. It saved the 2nd amendment, saved the courts for years, gave the blue collar working man hope, and it said screw you to DC, the greed on both sides, the corruption, the clinton machine. And if in 4 years he doesn't deliver he is out.

But at least we now have a chance. I have more faith in him than History, he didn't get to where he is by being stupid which the left claim. He knows how to negotiate and work with people at all levels to accomplish something.
    If the Russians did not seem so supportive of him, I would be happier. But Putin has overpowered everyone. Maybe if that slavic prick insulted Trump, then Donald would fight. I fear we will be played even worse than we have been by the Russians since W came to power.

The war is getting colder. And it didn't end. It just took a timeout.

Russia is THE danger externally. I fear extremism from within. Folks on this board I like and respect see things differently. I hope you are right. I see a man who rallied the forgotten Americans but who doesn't give a damn about us any more than the other ultra rich and elites.

Like I said. Hope I am wrong.

Not sure I agree with this. Trump was elected by union guys, blue collar guys in Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio and the coal miners in PA. This election was about him giving them a voice in what has gone on in their careers, and their lack of increase in standard of living. Not about his rich friends who abandoned him when the 11 year old tape came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    If the Russians did not seem so supportive of him, I would be happier. But Putin has overpowered everyone. Maybe if that slavic prick insulted Trump, then Donald would fight. I fear we will be played even worse than we have been by the Russians since W came to power.

The war is getting colder. And it didn't end. It just took a timeout.

Russia is THE danger externally. I fear extremism from within. Folks on this board I like and respect see things differently. I hope you are right. I see a man who rallied the forgotten Americans but who doesn't give a damn about us any more than the other ultra rich and elites.

Like I said. Hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Honestly i've never understood a few things on this Russia issue.

1) Why is Trump painted as conciliatory to Putin? In the course of his talking for what has to be thousands of hours, he's made a handful of references to Putin. In those most simply say he's a strong and effective leader. is that in any way untrue? I think he's a strong and effective leader. He's also called for sanctions against Russia, and also talked about how Putin has whipped Obama in the global chess match, clearly implying he wouldn't be so easily manipulated.

2) Hillary has SUPER CLOSE ties to Russia and putin and has for years. To wit:

a) She was the architect of the "reset" with Russia to try to bring them in as a quasi-ally, exactly what you and so many others fear from Trump.

b) She personally lobbied US tech firms to set up in the Skolkovo tech park in Russia (outside Moscow) and effectively gave Russia access to our best technology, subsidized and encouraged by the Dept. of State. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...on-valley.html

c) Her husband was paid more than $1 million in direct fees as well as having millions donated through a Russian company with deep ties to Putin, while she was one of the Cabinet members signing off on a deal to let that company buy 20% of the US uranium reserve.

d) that reserve is being shipped OUT of the US as we speak, despite her and the Administration's promises. While that company wasn't granted an export license, a Canadian company that does have one is taking the product and taking it to Canada and then it goes to Russia.

IMO this Trump/Putin/Russia thing is nothing more than a snow job to get ahead of the real story: that Clinton was selling us out to Putin just like she was to lots of other people. By accusing Trump of it they blunt the truth that it was her all along who was way too cozy with Russia, and the weakness of her positoin and Obama's were part of what encouraged Russian aggression in the Crimea and elsewhere.

The facts say that Trump has maybe complimented Putin, but it's Hillary who has gotten into bed with him financially and directly set US policy that was conciliatory and weak. IMO the whole slant is more media created than factual.

As for the hacking and it all being Putin behind it, that's very much open to question. Clinton said 17 US intelligence agencies said it was Russia, and that's a flat lie, so why believe anything she says on this? The media have just parroted a few people saying the techniques are consistent with Russian techniques.

Look, I"m a computer guy from way back, and those techniques are used and shared all over. Maybe they're in Russia, but not part of Putin's thing but just hackers. Maybe they're close with Russian hackers and share virus code with them on the dark net, maybe it's that Wikileaks uses guys like these to do these things.

The only "evidence" it's the Russian government is the accusation by the administration, the same one that has tried its best to defend and protect Hillary through this entire process. I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Of course it could be that Putin and HIllary have parted ways or the Clintons crossed him in a deal, or some other deep dark machination. Who knows, but I feel better with Trump dealing with Russia than Hillary when her husband took a million from him during a deal to sell our uranium to them.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Good. Knowing your enemy is a beginning
    seeya
    dan

Washington (CNN)The Russian government said Thursday that it maintained contact with representatives from Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaigns.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan