While I voted for Trump, I did so out of lack of any better choice, and I believe I'm in the vast majority of Americans who based their votes on that reasoning. Doesn't mean I like Trump.

My hope is that he doesn't go overboard!!!!

There are some aspects of the ACA that are reasonable and good, so I hope they stay or are incorporated in the "replace". The problem with the ACA is that it was forced upon us in a partisan manner with no input from the right so was destine to fail. When one side, and I don't care which side, tries to bully the other side its never a good thing. This was a classic case. Putting in clearly highly objectionable things like gov't funded birth control was nothing but a power play by the left and it bit them in the ass. Hopefully the right will learn from it and won't repeat the mistake

I hope he appoints constitutionalist justices, not ones who have a litmus test on abortion. IMO NO justice should have a litmus test. I don't want ones that are strictly pro-2nd amendment or anti abortion. I want "pro-constitution" as its written, even if those are things I personally disagree with.

I hope he is president of the country, not president of a party. My biggest beef with Obama was he was a democratic president. He made no bones about telling Republicans that their beliefs were not important, that because he was president it was a "mandate of the people" that his agenda was all that mattered. Republicans were just suppose to "go along" and if they didn't they were obstructionists. Well that isn't how it works. Under Trump, I hope if the democrats don't like something then I hope Trump LISTENS to them, considers their opinions and adjusts to the needs because democratic congressmen actually do represent voters and citizens of this country, and they have a voice that matters. Being president does not make you king.

He has zero foreign policy experience with is both scary and refreshing. Hopefully he will pick smart advisers and listen to them rather than let his ego rule.