Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: As Election Wound Down, CNN Was Like Vitale Pulling For Duke As They're Getting Beat

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

As Election Wound Down, CNN Was Like Vitale Pulling For Duke As They're Getting Beat

The national media (minus Fox) is pure trash. I am blocking that channel forever more.

And Fox needs to fire Juan whatever his name is. He was an embarrassment last night.

God Bless America.....land that I love.

Darryl

Re: As Election Wound Down, CNN Was Like Vitale Pulling For Duke As They're Getting B

I've been getting my political news from Drudge about 99% of the time. A huge part of what happened last night is due to the frustration with the MSM. We still need to continue to 'vote' with our choice of where we we watch and listen for national news. My guess is most are in denial about their own role in bringing about this historical event.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: As Election Wound Down, CNN Was Like Vitale Pulling For Duke As They're Getting B

Juan was solid gold.

I'm sure Geraldo was pretty upset as well. Another faux-conservative. He wants you to believe he is one but the guy is liberal as they come.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.