Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Reports that Hillary has called to concede. That should wrap it up.

Credit to her in that move. I haven't given her any at all, but she deserves it for that decision.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Don't forget the 2nd Congressional District of Maine.
    Didn't. Got them awhile ago (see the scrolling board, 1 for Trump, 3 for Clinton). That's how I get messed up on the "need 5, no 4" lol.

Tch, tch--weren't you learning anything tonight? Google was fantastic all night long. Very reliable, 30 second instant updates, real-time info, beat the socks off of the news media, who all had their own agendas, as I think you put it (more or less). Big fan of what they did tonight; it was remarkable.

Every post I made tonight was from them; nobody else.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Who called it?
    FOX finally calls it.

Trump saying the right things at this point.

We've given him the keys to the most powerful job on the planet. May he be a truly great President.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Trump winning did surprise and shock many!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

No other Republican could have won. We desperately needed an outsider because so many in the GOP were feeding from the same trough as the Dems.

Trump genuinely looks touched as I'm watching live.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Tch, tch--weren't you learning anything tonight? Google was fantastic all night long. Very reliable, 30 second instant updates, real-time info, beat the socks off of the news media, who all had their own agendas, as I think you put it (more or less). Big fan of what they did tonight; it was remarkable.

Every post I made tonight was from them; nobody else.
    Loved your google updates here. Fascinating how much things have changed. I watched Fox for the analysis, but love how a complete non-broadcast media was right there with them on such a traditional media role.

No other Republican could have won. We desperately needed an outsider because so many in the GOP were feeding from the same trough as the Dems.

Trump genuinely looks touched as I'm watching live.
    He really does seem touched, esp. when he walked out.

Hillary called to congratulate. Trump conciliatory.

Hillary called to congratulate. Trump conciliatory.
    This part is like a normal election. First time since the thing started.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    This part is like a normal election. First time since the thing started.
    I know, but these two...

The Google updates came from the AP, but the updated a lot faster through Google and Twitter than they did at AP.org.

Are you watching Juan Williams? I'm going to enjoy the absolute sense of confusion and loss of people on the Left.

When the GOP obstructs it's obstruction, when the Dems do it they're fighting the good fight. What horsecrap.
    I'm watching the early shows as I had to go to bed last time night at a decent hour. Amazing how "shocked" the liberal media is, citing the "hateful rhetoric" by Trump. Guess hateful speech isn't as unsavory as lying, selling access.to government or lacks security with national security. Saying pu$$y in private on a bus is a greater.risk than selling 20% of our Uranium to Russia because of a $12,000,000 contribution to the Clinton Foundation
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Williams is a bad loser, going off the deep end. He needs to shut up, he is embarrassing himself.

Dana P is not a trump voter, doesn't like what she is seeing even though she claims to be a republican

I really like democrats Doug Schoen and Joe Trippi
    Trippi is a hack
    Last edited by Doc; 11-09-2016 at 07:37 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Reports that Hillary has called to concede. That should wrap it up.

Credit to her in that move. I haven't given her any at all, but she deserves it for that decision.
    She sent an e-mail

Fab Five

It was so quiet at Hillary's rally at Javitz Center, you could hear an email being deleted.
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Just heard a good one.

There are actually 598 electoral votes, pursuant to a new (Unconstitutional) Executive Order. The extra 60 votes are coming from the State of Denial, and those votes are all going to Hillary Clinton.
    Well the President does think there are 51 states
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Including Penn in there?
    Sorry I missed this, but yes, including Penn. Looking like 306.

Most predictions that had Trump winning had him eeking it out but an electoral vote or two. In reality he spanked her, and spanked her good.

President elect Trump winning Pennsylvania. I never thought that could happen.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.