Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Man....this delay is getting old now. And I'm getting even older. And more tired.
    You're ageless, don't worry. Remind me of my mother in fact, a seemingly endless supply of energy. I think you may be tapped into one of the Infinity Stones.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Just wondering what or if they could try and take the vote away!
    the first funny part of a Trump win will be the challenges to the vote counts.

Of course when Trump may have challenged he was ending democracy. When they do it it will be to insure democracy. If he wins it will be the first in a long series of such things. I'll gain 40 pounds from the popcorn.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

We've crossed the 99% threshold in Pa. Trump lead is right at 60,000.

I'M calling it if they won't lol.

Come on, guys...

We've crossed the 99% threshold in Pa. Trump lead is right at 60,000.

I'M calling it if they won't lol.

Come on, guys...
    They're terrified of getting this last call wrong, and I don't blame them. But I did want to get in to work early tomorrow, and I wanted to actually sleep first.

Are you watching Juan Williams? I'm going to enjoy the absolute sense of confusion and loss of people on the Left.

When the GOP obstructs it's obstruction, when the Dems do it they're fighting the good fight. What horsecrap.

It's entertaining.

Pa. called for Trump.

Updating now.

Like I said, after SCOTUS it became my main reason to want Trump to win, just to watch the absolute loss of the Beltway elites and the rest of the establishment, both Left and Right.

Tonight the very people in the GOP who think they have been "center right" while voting massive expansions in entitlements and debt under Bush II are now saying that there are no center right voters left, that it's gone. No it's not gone, we're just voting YOU out b/c you arent' center right, you're just another bunch of myopic career Beltway sucklers at the government teet.

Pa. called for Trump.

Updating now.
    who called it? Google?

Fox still not, CNN probably still projecting Clinton to have 320, lol.

Google.

Juan williams making a fool of himself:

When Trump's tax returns get to the NYT that's a "leak" and "journalism", when Wikileaks gets emails that's the Russians interfering in the election. Uh huh.

No, it's all leaks, and whoever got Trumps returns to the NYT broke the law as did whoever got into Podesta's email.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Are you watching Juan Williams? I'm going to enjoy the absolute sense of confusion and loss of people on the Left.

When the GOP obstructs it's obstruction, when the Dems do it they're fighting the good fight. What horsecrap.
    Williams is a bad loser, going off the deep end. He needs to shut up, he is embarrassing himself.

Dana P is not a trump voter, doesn't like what she is seeing even though she claims to be a republican

I really like democrats Doug Schoen and Joe Trippi

Right at an 80,000 vote lead in Michigan with 90% reporting. I get not calling that just yet, but it's getting closer....

87,000 vote lead in Wisconsin at 96% in. That ought to be called any minute. But that will be the one to put him over 270, so erring on the side of caution, I am sure (as if they weren't already).

Interestingly though the totals will be close, if he ends up with Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania that's a big time message in ways I haven't thought through yet.

Juan williams drank the kool-aid and he's butt-hurt.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

man this has been an interesting evening...

Quote Originally Posted by wes011 View Post
    man this has been an interesting evening...
    Makes me think UK football has a chance....

I think the networks, including FOX, are holding off the final call to keep the ratings up. Enough already. PA has been called by one, Wisc. by another but neither have both. I've got a bell-to-bell tomorrow.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Unforgettable

My wife asked me tonight if I expected this in any way. My answer was I woke up this morning with a gut feeling Trump would win. I saw big lines voting, read about big lines, talked to several customers today and we all agreed that God was in control regardless of the outcome

I expected Trump to win today just as I did months ago when I all but begged BE to change his mind

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    I think the networks, including FOX, are holding off the final call to keep the ratings up. Enough already. PA has been called by one, Wisc. by another but neither have both. I've got a bell-to-bell tomorrow.
    Best explanation i've heard. Very good point.

Fox reporting a Clinton rep is going to the podium floor but she isn't coming. Is that to wait for concession speech tomorrow or does she not respect the election and go to the courts and recounts?

What say ye?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    who called it? Google?

Fox still not, CNN probably still projecting Clinton to have 320, lol.
    NY Times and AP both called Pennsylvania for Trump.

It's Podesta. Surprised he didn't just send over an email.

Down to 5 needed.

"Every vote should count." I think I see Al Gore's hand up his rear end.

(Maine called, 1 to Trump, 3 to Clinton).

As usual, I'm using Google. I've been pleased with their 30-second updates all night.