Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Jazy spoken so true! We have lost down home America!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

My buddy called this election white mans last stand in the beginning, and he was right. The working class white folks comprised more than 40% of the votes which is unreal. Old america was sick of the direction of the country.
    Go Cats!

Can we arrest Hillary Clinton now?

I have felt all along that Trump is the only one who could pull this off. I think we'll see a tad more refinement from him without giving up on accomplishing his stated goals.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Be very interesting to see what does happen now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

Don't want her arrested until Obama is gone. Once he's gone, he can't pardon her.

So true!

IF trump wins, and it's not over yet, and he makes Rudy Guliani his AG, which would be a TREMENDOUS choice, she's in deep dodo. No polite way to put it on here and be accurate IMO.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

It ain't over yet

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    It ain't over yet
    No it's not and I'm dying for them to call one of these big states and put him over. Mostly so I can go to bed. lol.

But it's NOT over even though they're all talking like it's over. It's close, but we need OVER.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    No it's not and I'm dying for them to call one of these big states and put him over. Mostly so I can go to bed. lol.

But it's NOT over even though they're all talking like it's over. It's close, but we need OVER.
    We need 15 more to get to 269, because a tie is as good as a win with a GOP House. Arizona, Alaska and New Hampshire would give him the 270, as would Michigan.

IF Trump wins, it saves our courts, all federal judges, for the next 30-40 years. It saves the 2nd Amendment

It saves our military. Our constitution

It may have saved our country for our grandchildren.

If somehow something happens that she wins, the American people have spoken loudly all across the country and those of us outside the big cities have said enough of the BS, enough of the criminals in politics, enough of lies

This is our one chance to get us back to the United States of America, apple pie and vanilla ice cream, baseball, 4th of July, pride might be back.

People are pissed at DC, and it's more about that than really Trump, he figured out the message and ran with it. This is about us, the people, black, white, middle class, the true back of this country and we want it back

DC better wake up, their time is up
    That is the biggest issue for me, SCOTUS.

It ain't over yet

It's all over, boys. Pennsylvania to The Donald. Will be in just a few minutes.

It's all over, boys. Pennsylvania to The Donald. Will be in just a few minutes.
    And/or Michigan. Both are promising, I just don't want to put in the jinx.

No way to tie?

And/or Michigan. Both are promising, I just don't want to put in the jinx.
    I've got Pa. with a +50,000 vote margin and 98% reporting. Farther along than Michigan, so it should be momentarily.

I've got Pa. with a +50,000 vote margin and 98% reporting. Farther along than Michigan, so it should be momentarily.
    I'm watchign Fox, but also CNN and checking others. What's interesting is how they've all called it a little different.

Ok, 45,000 votes.

Penn:

Penn.JPG

and Michigan.

Both look good.

Michigan.JPG

Incredibly tight race. Crazy tight, I think it's 1K votes give or take in New Hampshire.

I'm watchign Fox, but also CNN and checking others. What's interesting is how they've all called it a little different.
    They do...I've been on this Google product all night, but daughter was on CNN in the room next to me and I could hear it. Been interesting to see the differences.

Trump up 49,000 votes in Pa. now, and it's closing in on 99%

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    No way to tie?
    Not tonight, not in this election.

'm dying for them to call one of these big states and put him over. Mostly so I can go to bed. lol.
    Same...I figure we can clean up the marquee tomorrow as long as we get the result.

Trump might actually pull this one off.

Man....this delay is getting old now. And I'm getting even older. And more tired.

Just wondering what or if they could try and take the vote away!