Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Relying on Google's 30-second updates and calling the states as they come in. Should be able to keep it pretty well up to date tonight, so you don't have to go elsewhere to keep up (unless you want to, of course.)
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 11-08-2016 at 07:13 PM.

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

The Great State of Alabama has now joined Kentucky, et al, in being called for Donald Trump. Results constantly updated til late tonight....

Re: Updated Election Night Results will be posted on the scrolling marquee board ^

Cool. I am watching shows recorded on the DVR as there is no way in hell I will watch election coverage on TV.

Thanks for the widget
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Technically, it's not a widget, as I'm inputting the info in manually, but it is scrolling by itself!

Sort of like me commenting on a basketball or football game while it's ongoing. It's therapeutic to me. But to be clear, any errors will be my own in transcription.

Been 19 minutes since a state was called. Expecting some updates soon.

Trump is going to pull it off, boys. Watch.

Trump is romping.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Trump is going to pull it off, boys. Watch.
    I'm still very dubious but boy I hope you're right.

Even if the gop can hold the Senate and he wins the popular vote there is a lot of leverage.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I'm rooting for him, but not "hard," so I think I'm viewing it pretty objectively.

It just has that feel to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm rooting for him, but not "hard," so I think I'm viewing it pretty objectively.

It just has that feel to me.
    I'm rooting for gridlock. If Trump wins not too much will really happen other than conservative justices. If he loses but the gop had the Senate and she has no mandate it's still going to be hard for her to do much.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I'm rooting for gridlock. If Trump wins not too much will really happen other than conservative justices. If he loses but the gop had the Senate and she has no mandate it's still going to be hard for her to do much.
    Couple of the best case scenarios. Not great, but we can survive it.

I think it's too early but here's one calling MI for Trump

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/for...ident/michigan
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

I had really hope for MI to turn red. That union stronghold has voted D for a long time. i read earlier that the voter turnout in Detroit and Flint was much lower than normal
    seeya
    dan

Looking good, but I'm sticking with Google reporting.

Michigan
    28% reporting
    Votes

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    50%

Hillary Clinton
    Democratic Party
    45%

Trump takes NC? Buddy of mine sent me a text saying it is a done deal. If he picks up FL then i do believe it is over

Stock futures market has taken a nose dive in the last 2 hours. Bettors on the stock market are bailing out. Bad sign for the Democrat candidate
    seeya
    dan

Trump has taken Florida.

FLORIDA
    99% reporting
    Votes

Donald Trump
    Republican Party
    49%

Hillary Clinton
    Democratic Party
    48%

Still feeling good about Trump?
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Yes.

Check out Stossel's prediction. https://electionbettingodds.com

It is updated every minute, current odds of Trum winning is at 95.6%.

Fill me in as to why Virginia was so big and at the top of the night it was
    reported which ever one won Virgina would win.
    Last edited by catmanjack; 11-08-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Wisconsin is RED!!!
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

My my my. The outside may be about to give the biggest FU in a long long time to the elite ruling class insiders.

Unforgettable

It's been long over due!

Whoever set this up tonight did a hell of a job! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    My my my. The outside may be about to give the biggest FU in a long long time to the elite ruling class insiders.
    Michael Moore says it is the American people giving the big FU.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Michael Moore says it is the American people giving the big FU.
    I dont' agree with Moore on anything, except this.

This is "drain the swamp." Simple. The economy is weak, welfare is rampant, health care is a mess, and the establishment's plan is more regulation, more control and more of us just taking it.

Apparently people may actually see the issue, and want something done about it.

Still not in the bag, but getting close.

Unforgettable

IF Trump wins, it saves our courts, all federal judges, for the next 30-40 years. It saves the 2nd Amendment

It saves our military. Our constitution

It may have saved our country for our grandchildren.

If somehow something happens that she wins, the American people have spoken loudly all across the country and those of us outside the big cities have said enough of the BS, enough of the criminals in politics, enough of lies

This is our one chance to get us back to the United States of America, apple pie and vanilla ice cream, baseball, 4th of July, pride might be back.

People are pissed at DC, and it's more about that than really Trump, he figured out the message and ran with it. This is about us, the people, black, white, middle class, the true back of this country and we want it back

DC better wake up, their time is up

Just heard a good one.

There are actually 598 electoral votes, pursuant to a new (Unconstitutional) Executive Order. The extra 60 votes are coming from the State of Denial, and those votes are all going to Hillary Clinton.