Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

I hope each of my Big Blue Nation brothers and sisters (and your families) have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving filled with lots of good foood and lots of good memories. BTW, on Saturday I will be in the position of hoping one orange team wins (Oklahoma State) and one orange team loses (Tennessee)--kind of a weird position to be in!

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Back atcha Okie. I hope you have a great day tomorrow
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

To all of our BB brethren and their families a safe and happy T-day
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It's 15 minutes from Thanksgiving my time, and for many of my friends, it is already Thanksgiving Day, so I wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Rupp's Runt

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all of my friends here. And here's hoping that we all have many, many more together here and with our families/friends as well.
    We enjoyed dinner with some of my wife's Filipino friends in Clewiston, FL yesterday. Besides turkey/dressing, we enjoyed some Filipino dishes like pancit. Good food & good company.

Unforgettable

Hope and pray everyone had a great day yesterday.