Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

OT: Vandy football player rape case

Just passing this along as there was a lot of talk about it a few years ago

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky. Hunter S Thompson

Re: OT: Vandy football player rape case

Heard it got 17 out of a possible 25 years.
    Saigon. .... I'm still only in Saigon

Another update

He's apparently going to appeal with a "peer pressure" defense which seems pretty stupid

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...uilty-of-rape/

The previous link and this one are about smother player in same case

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-15-years-rape

Rupp's Runt

these cases of drugged rape on campus make me sick i believe they are more widespread than many believe it should be a serious concern for any parent sending their kids off to college. The Universities are not doing enough to stop these horrible attacks. Many in fact seem to be covering them up, which is what Franklin was apparently attempting to do before he abruptly left for Penn State.
    Real Fan since 1958

Banks gets sentenced to 15 years the same day his former coach at Vandy signs a 6 year $34 million extension with Penn St., making him the 4th highest paid college football coach in the country....

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    these cases of drugged rape on campus make me sick i believe they are more widespread than many believe it should be a serious concern for any parent sending their kids off to college. The Universities are not doing enough to stop these horrible attacks. Many in fact seem to be covering them up, which is what Franklin was apparently attempting to do before he abruptly left for Penn State.
    Thanks. You just escalated my concern even more as I left my freshman daughter on campus yesterday after moving her into her dorm.

And you better damm believe that it is underreported. Scares the crap out of you if you think about it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
    Banks gets sentenced to 15 years the same day his former coach at Vandy signs a 6 year $34 million extension with Penn St., making him the 4th highest paid college football coach in the country....
    Nauseating.