Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Bill Maher admission

Liberals responsible for Donald Trump with unfounded criticism of guys like Bush and McCain? I say also responsible for criminals being the only other option, and a step down. A big step down.

But he's right that crying wolf this long led to where we are.

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/statu...756032/video/1

Re: Bill Maher admission

It's interesting but they're still convinced Trump is the anti-Christ, which is just falling into the same trapped myopia as they did in the last elections. They piled on Romney and McCain and the rest b/c they saw them as evil and representing these radical views, which they did not.

Now they see Trump and say "oh, this is REALLY radical", and no doubt the behavior by comparison is so, but again they believe that Trump will bring about some kind of totalitarian state and disrupt basic human rights, etc. and so on.

It's just not true. First off, the media and the entire leftist establishment will be out for blood every time he opens his mouth, and they'll report everything he does in the most negative light. It will be highly gridlocked, just as it will be with Hillary.

Second, they seem to fail to understand our system of government. He doesn't rule by decree, and even if the GOP keeps the Congress they won't do much that's very radical, and he's in fact going to be fighting not just the Left but the GOP establishment all at the same time.

Lastly, he hasn't really said anything that's so insane. The WAY he's said some things sounds over the top yes, but what the hell is so radical about NOT allowing ILLEGAL immigration? Personally I dont' even think that should have been his #1 issue, and I think an approach that talked about some kind of path to citizenship for those that are here along with securing the border would be a better approach, but the law says these people are coming here illegally and should be sent back, and all he's said is that he's going to actually do it.

How can those positions be so crazy when it's the written law of the land?

It's an interesting comment by Maher, but here is is making the same mistake over again.

I have news for him. A lot of the people pulling the wagon in this country are getting completely fed the hell up, and Trump is the result of that frustration. That frustration won't go away with yet another witch hunt by the Left and their media lapdogs.

The media didn't give us Trump, but the leftist movement rolling over the Constitution and individual liberty with the GOP establishment happily along for the corruption soaked ride sure did.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Bill Maher admission

He'll do the same with Trump no matter. Maher is a smug jerk and his stripes won't change. The center keeps moving to the left and that's where the Bush's and McCain were and that's what led us to where we are now.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.