Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Very good look for Donald Trump

Very good look for Donald Trump

Seriously.

New hairstyle. Allows It to go grey, better part, looks Presidential.

Re: Very good look for Donald Trump

I agree. It is a look he could have used a lot more the past months
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Good look for him. But frankly, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as he is the next elected occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Good look for him. But frankly, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as he is the next elected occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
    How does it look for him down there right now? What's your gut?
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Rupp's Runt

I just spoke to a guy this morning who spends a lot of time in and around Miami doing business with a lot of Cubans. He is telling me that Trump has the Cuban community in his corner.
    I don't know. This guy is a straight shooter, so I tend to believe him, as he's been doing business with the Miami area for a long, long time. But at the same time that area from West Palm Beach down to Miami must usually tends to break Democrat more often than not.
    Back to something I posted earlier in another thread..........there are Trump signs everywhere. But I can count on one hand how many Clinton/Kaine signs I've seen. In and of itself that may not mean much, or it could be a true indication of what is going to happen this coming Tuesday. I don't know.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    I just spoke to a guy this morning who spends a lot of time in and around Miami doing business with a lot of Cubans. He is telling me that Trump has the Cuban community in his corner.
    I don't know. This guy is a straight shooter, so I tend to believe him, as he's been doing business with the Miami area for a long, long time. But at the same time that area from West Palm Beach down to Miami must usually tends to break Democrat more often than not.
    Back to something I posted earlier in another thread..........there are Trump signs everywhere. But I can count on one hand how many Clinton/Kaine signs I've seen. In and of itself that may not mean much, or it could be a true indication of what is going to happen this coming Tuesday. I don't know.
    Cuban support for Trump is big, they are against the current administration's Cuban policy.