Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: This was my concern from day one, and continues to be

This was my concern from day one, and continues to be

link--Hillary's illegal private served likely hacked.

Unfortunately its not been hit on hard enough. Hillary continues to call Trump unfit to be President and Russia's puppet yet she is the one that has allowed foreign governments access to classified material. The failure to understand basic protocols for handling classified information is troubling but this aspect of it is even more so.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: This was my concern from day one, and continues to be

That is because the pay to play and illegal fundraising is so much more important.....

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Unfortunately its not been hit on hard enough. Hillary continues to call Trump unfit to be President and Russia's puppet yet she is the one that has allowed foreign governments access to classified material. The failure to understand basic protocols for handling classified information is troubling but this aspect of it is even more so.

All of that stuff is illegal and should have already led to indictments.

Rupp's Runt

If it was anyone beside a Democrat they'd have already ended up in prison.
    MOLON LABE!

Forget "likely". I will absolutely guarantee it. No way a home brew server maintained on the side by a medium level tech guy stands up to coordinated attacks by intelligence agencies, and no way they didn't know about it. No WAY.

I can absolutely stake my IT reputation on the fact that the server was hacked and our enemies have everything that was on there, just as I guarantee they have not just Podesta's stuff but LOTS of other high officials who apparently are dumb enough to use the likes of gmail for their internal correspondence.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Most of the wiki leaks correspondence between Hillary and Podesta are really insignificant other than to show what jerks they are. Sure, Hillary smells and college kids are dumb..... and sure she sent emails on a private account to people she should have sent them to, but this is an actual example a clear security breach. This isn't just a poor judgement thing. This is a crystal clear security failure.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I would have been fired from my job for this. Possibly even been charged.

Here is the thing, our M&O staff (they don't use computers) even know better than to do what she did. Yet she is looking to get promoted.

Unforgettable

According to Media Matters all this news is untrue. Nothing to FBI rumors. Pete Williams says his sources say it's all false

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    According to Media Matters all this news is untrue. Nothing to FBI rumors. Pete Williams says his sources say it's all false
    He has a great source. George Soros.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He has a great source. George Soros.
    I was thinking Bill Clinton as his source. We all know how truthful he is

It's pretty simple then. Either Baier or Williams is lying and fabricating the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    It's pretty simple then. Either Baier or Williams is lying and fabricating the news.
    I trust Baier more than Williams.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

There is a lot that B doesn't understand!
    Real Fan since 1958

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    There is a lot that B doesn't understand!
    If he or anyone is saying this server wasn't hacked, then there's a TON he/she doesn't understand.

1) there is no way foreign entities didn't know of its existence. They are no doubt scanning continuously to look for email accounts and other accounts of key US leaders and their staff. Dozens if not hundreds of people were emailing to this server and through it, it didn't go unnoticed to foreign intellligence.

2) it was loosely maintained by a mid level IT guy in his side time for the most part. Against the best and brightest Russian and Chinese hacking experts. Uh, yeah, that turned out well. With so many people and so many emails coming and going, no way they didn't successfully attack this server either directly through the IP or through the emails.

Our enemies know everything that was on there, including those 25 emails too sensitive to release at all.

and IMO that breach is nothing compared to the massive selling of access and influence that has gone on, much of that also with our enemies and rivals.

Newt is right, the cesspool of Washington has been exposed, and it is a deep pool indeed and they're all in on it to one degree or another.

So now they have classified info getting sent to CHELSEA CLINTON. Now I can understand the shared computer with Abedin and Weiner, and I suspect as a member of Congress, "the Weiner" likely had clearance, but this is to Chelsea Clinton, somebody who has no current or past position in the gov't. Now the material was classified at a later date (I mention this out of fairness) but why in the he'll you anybody send work related info to your child! I'm starting to believe she doesn't just believe the laws dont.apply to her, but that she is actually STUPID

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...assified.html#