Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Oh no, there's no media bias

Oh no, there's no media bias

Just went to CNN's front page out of curiosity, and there is not ONE single story anywhere on ANY of the Clinton scandals. Not one.

Not one mention of the FBI reopening the case, not one of them investigating the Foundation, but also NO mention of any of the Wikileaks scandals. Nothing about Weiner, nothing about the communication between State and the Clinton campaign on the email issue, nothing about how one of the key guys at State was Podesta's attorney and he was emailing heads-ups on things, nada.

Now there's stories about how Trump is helping ISIS, Trump singling out a reporter, how they are neck and neck in New Hampshire, how Russia is rigging the election, how we need to not become "TRumpistan", etc.

But nothing on the race turning into a toss up in the polls, nothing about Clinton's myriad scandals, nothing.

And people on the Left call it "Faux News"?? Really? The reason Fox is followed by so many conservatives is that they are the ONLY major outlet that even tries to report things liberals don't want to acknowledge exist.

They call the conservative media, mostly radio, an "echo chamber". No, the echo chamber is the mainstream media pretending to be journalists while continually reporting everything with a leftist slant, cherry picking the news and, thanks to Wikileaks having some proof, even getting their stories pre-approved by the liberal candidates they support.

If you didn't read Fox you wouldn't know that a key person at State was in fact the lawyer for Clinton's campaign manager and that Podesta personally recommended him to defend the guy Bill Clinton had to pardon to protect, and that he's now a senior State Dept. official who still corresponds with Podesta on Clinton matters. You'd never know about the obvious pay for play scams of the Foundation, etc.

It's stunning how far the media has gone in this race due to their visceral hate for Trump, and frankly their mentally ill level of paranoia and fear. Anyone who thinks Trump is trying to become a dictator, etc. is just in need of a pill or a drink or something. He's a jerk, but there's no evidence he's going to take over the country any more than the crazy theories that were out there that Obama was going to seize control and install himself as lifetime President.

But they've decided that's the case, that he must be stopped at all costs, and due to his threat they must suspend their ethics and any attempt to be objective. They'll find it very hard to put that genie back in the bottle when this is over.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 11-03-2016 at 08:39 AM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Oh no, there's no media bias

Not sure this matters. The Clinton supporters don't care about her transgressions, and, well, the uneducated right can't read
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Oh no, there's no media bias

There would be no FOX News had the MSM stayed unbiased. It all began after consecutive landslide Reagan victories. I remember during the '88 elections Tom Brokaw stuttered on a word and apologizing for his "Bushism." That's when I first noticed media bias. I grew up watching the Huntley-Brinkley Report with my dad. Back then it was pretty straight-up. No slants.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.