Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: UK makes it to my favorite magazine, and not in a good way

UK makes it to my favorite magazine, and not in a good way

http://reason.com/blog/2016/11/01/un...es-war-with-st

The Title IX rampage caused by the "Dear Colleague" letter from the Obama Admin is stifling free speech, intimidating free speech of students, faculty and newspapers, and enabled an entire new industry of taxpayer paid witch hunters parsing speech and law to allow administration to railroad faculty and employees, and even student newspapers when they can find even the slightest excuse.

It's insanity.

Bombino

Re: UK makes it to my favorite magazine, and not in a good way

Schools should not be investigating sexual assault charges. Simple as that. I don't know WHY they keep this extra-judicial process going? Do you bigsky?

Re: UK makes it to my favorite magazine, and not in a good way

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Schools should not be investigating sexual assault charges. Simple as that. I don't know WHY they keep this extra-judicial process going? Do you bigsky?
    Bureaucracies are best studied within the context of being like a living entity. A simple, non-sentient one, but like a lifeform. Their goal is simply to grow, to expand their power and influence and size.

Schools are fine to take over those roles, b/c bureaucrats love being given more influence and power over even more things.

Of course they have absolutely no business doing such things. The thing that lets them do it is the line between harassment and EEOC or Title IX violations and an actual crime.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.