Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: George Will: Better for Republican party to lose in a landslide

George Will: Better for Republican party to lose in a landslide

Rupp's Runt

Re: George Will: Better for Republican party to lose in a landslide

Thanks for posting that article Darrell. And by writing it, Mr. Will proves that this election IS NOT about the American people, some of whom are GOP constitutes, but instead it's all about the political parties. Solely. The American people are not even a consideration. It's about maintaining "the status quo".
    This is exactly why Trump has become so popular, because the political parties have in essence abandoned any pretense of equitable representation.
    I have a solution, but my wife keeps telling me it's illegal.
    MOLON LABE!

Re: George Will: Better for Republican party to lose in a landslide

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Thanks for posting that article Darrell. And by writing it, Mr. Will proves that this election IS NOT about the American people, some of whom are GOP constitutes, but instead it's all about the political parties. Solely. The American people are not even a consideration. It's about maintaining "the status quo".
    This is exactly why Trump has become so popular, because the political parties have in essence abandoned any pretense of equitable representation.
    I have a solution, but my wife keeps telling me it's illegal.
    This is SPOT ON. I've become disillusioned by the rank-and file GOP. They've become Democrats LITE. More concerned with holding on to the gravy train than helping ordinary citizens who want what used to be the American dream. We need term limits badly. Bush II hugging Hillary makes me want to throw up.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.