Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Lost emails found?

Lost emails found?

Hints are coming out that Wikileaks is ready to drop its biggest bomb, the 33,000 missing Hillary emails.

Re: Lost emails found?

Let's hope. Problem is that the uneducated white folks won't be able to read or understand the big words they contain.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Let's hope. Problem is that the uneducated white folks won't be able to read or understand the big words they contain.
    My daughter is educated, teacher specializing in reading. I have her ready to read to my uneducated BS, MBA Azz

If they do release them, you can bet you bottom dollar there will be some juicy stuff in them.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    If they do release them, you can bet you bottom dollar there will be some juicy stuff in them.
    Maybe Anthony Weiner sent her some "junk" mail????
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised Doc! Nothing surprises me about that bunch any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Maybe Anthony Weiner sent her some "junk" mail????
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.