Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Obama's way out

Obama's way out

I was slightly puzzled when Josh Earnest indicated the Obama administration didn't see anything untoward with Comey's reopening the email investigation. It then occurred to me that Obama's best move to not get caught up in the Hillary scandal would be for Hillary to lose the election and then to pardon Clinton in order for the country to heal (and for him to not be implicated).

Rupp's Runt

Re: Obama's way out

Which is what many of us here have been saying all along.

That no good SOB is going to be handing out Presidential pardons like Halloween candy before he leaves office. Just sit back and watch.

And I say that with all due respect!
    Last edited by suncat05; 11-01-2016 at 09:55 AM. Reason: added thought
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I was slightly puzzled when Josh Earnest indicated the Obama administration didn't see anything untoward with Comey's reopening the email investigation. It then occurred to me that Obama's best move to not get caught up in the Hillary scandal would be for Hillary to lose the election and then to pardon Clinton in order for the country to heal (and for him to not be implicated).

Didn't you state in another thread there was no reason for Obama to pardon Clinton?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Didn't you state in another thread there was no reason for Obama to pardon Clinton?
    Yes. I changed my thought process when Obama came out in support of Comey.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Yes. I changed my thought process when Obama came out in support of Comey.
    LOL...... like Hillary, Obama will do pretty much anything to save his ass. Well, I guess you could say that about any politician
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    LOL...... like Hillary, Obama will do pretty much anything to save his ass. Well, I guess you could say that about any politician
    That was my thinking.