Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillary or the Donald

Re: Hillary or the Donald

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    I wouldn't call Nevada a lock. RCP has Trump up by less than a point, and that makes it a tossup. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nson-6004.html
    I would.

Polling doesn't take into account at all early voting. The early voting results even has GOP pollsters and strategist accepting that fate.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Are you talking about Trump or Team Clinton?

Sexual predator? Yep, they've got that covered. Trump talks dirty and has accusers, Bill Clinton has as many accusers (who Hillary has pilloried, pardon the rhyme), and on top of it violated EEOC rules with an affair and then obstructed justice to cover it up.

Disrespects so many good people? Deplorables ring a bell? How about Obama on us clinging to our guns and religion? No politician has a corner on that one.

No sense of remorse or regret? There's a picture of HRC in the dictionary under the word unapologetic. Even her staff talks about a pathological aversion to it.

Knows more about everything than anyone else? That kinda sums up the Leftist mantra doesn't it? A cadre of elites like the Clintons completely convinced that they know what is best for everyone.

Acts like a dictator? You mean someone promising to use executive action to go after the 2nd Amendment despite the fact that she lacks the legislative votes to actually change existing laws? Someone who puts in a private unsecure email server and never asks for permission and otherwise spends her entire tenure as a civil servant ignoring the laws she tells everyone else to follow (even to the point of making a video for SoS employees admonishing them to be careful with secure information?)?

Yeah, I'm very confused on who we are discussing now.
    Now Citizen, you know stu is analytical and only deals in facts, he has told us over and over, of course the facts he believes in are only the ones that support his cause which is liberal in spite of what he tries to say

I'm reading about a lot of voter fraud and wink wink -machine issues. One case in PA where a lady chose Trump 5 times and the machine selected Killary. The poll worker came and got the same results. Shocking I tell you - Democrats and scandals, what ???

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/...head-to-polls/
    Last edited by Crazy4Blue; 11-08-2016 at 03:07 PM.

They did not fix the machine until all the buses left headed for Cleveland
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    No one with any sense of decency would vote for Hillary.
    Here is one that voted Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    I would.

Polling doesn't take into account at all early voting. The early voting results even has GOP pollsters and strategist accepting that fate.
    Polling takes into account people who describe themselves as likely voters. When they vote is not a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Blue View Post
    I'm reading about a lot of voter fraud and wink wink -machine issues. One case in PA where a lady chose Trump 5 times and the machine selected Killary. The poll worker came and got the same results. Shocking I tell you - Democrats and scandals, what ???

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/...head-to-polls/
    Why do these machines only convert Trump votes to Hillary votes, I haven't seen any that convert Hillary votes to Trump votes.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Well, there you go again.

Typical of a right winger, to hear only what you want to hear.

Did I say that the only people that vote for Trump are uneducated white people? NO.

My point was that Trump only has a wide gap from uneducated white people, and there's not enough of them(thankfully... I prefer an educated voting class, regardless of who you're voting for) to create a Reagan-like landslide. To create that, you need to have an advantage across many more demographics.

Pretty easy math.

I'm not here to play childish games, like I bet mine is better than yours, although that does explain your preference for Trump. He's got the childish temperament locked down.

I clearly understand that there are those in EVERY demographic that supports BOTH candidates, you can't create a landslide situation when you're consistently polling down in virtually every one.

Here's more easy math. Without owning advantages in demographics, the other way to win is to depress the demographic that you're opponent owns. For HRC, it's women(who she is crushing Trump moreso than Obama did vs Romney), African-Americans, Latinos and LGBT. Probably of those 4, the most energized are women and Latinos, the 2 biggest growing demographics since the last election. African-Americans, they won't turn out like Obama, but will it matter if Trump only gets 3-5% of the total vote, especially in swing states? Early voting has already shown very high Latino turnouts in states Trump MUST win. Again, the math doesn't add up.

The last category are independents/undecided, which are no doubt breaking for Trump. That's really about 5-7% of the electorate. I'm not even sure that swing makes up for the never Trump Republicans supporting HRC.

Trump landslide? Don't think so. Again, not enough uneducated white people.

Don't be so sensitive, and no need to act like a child.

Like all the other predictors, you failed to accurately read the landscape. Many said the polls were wrong because the polls were skewed by 2 factors. 1) too easy to manipulate by the people setting up the poll. Most polls are media based and there is little doubt who they support hence the establish and evaluate the polls with a bias. Historical evidence has shown that polls consistently over value Democrats and under value Republicans. 2) In this particular election, most voters were embarrassed to admit who they were voting for, particularly Trump voters since they were subject to ridicule and labelling as racist...or uneducated. Most simply didn't want to fight about it.

Trump voters, and I don't use the word supporters purposely, were simply people who were sick and tire of government in its current state. It's people who believe the American dream is you work hard and better yourself, not a free phone and government cheese! It isn't just anti liberal because Trump is no friend of the GOP. People are tired of the last 8 years as well as the last 16 years, and even the last 24 years. This is why early voting was a poor indicator. They look at GOP vs Dem and assume people vote party lines. They didn't.
    Last edited by Doc; 11-09-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Polls....yadda yadda yadda....polls.......yadda yadda yadda...didn't mean diddly in this election, flawed, skewed, fabricated.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Polls....yadda yadda yadda....polls.......yadda yadda yadda...didn't mean diddly in this election, flawed, skewed, fabricated.
    I believe the achilles heel in the polls was "likely" voters. I saw many "unlikely" voters at the polls yesterday. We had to activate the registrations of a lot of people who had not voted in years.
    Real Fan since 1958