Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary's emails

Agents searching for "the smoking bun" in 650,000 Wiener emails.

Re: Hillary's emails

650K????? Holy crap.

I run an email server, we have our own for my business and I've had my own for more than a decade, and have all my emails on there. it's nowhere near that many for multiple companies over years and years on the server, and they had them on one laptop. Wow.

Just hope there's a good enough smoking gun. They're crooked as hell, they need to be brought to justice.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

She is crooked as San Francisco's Lombard street but to liberals that doesn't matter. We accept dishonesty from our politicians.

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I don't think the emails will need to have any new info for them to effectively knock Hillary off. She is sinking like the Bismarck.

Today's wikileak where podesta ordered the deletion of the emails is a pretty big deal. Yesterday's Donna Brazile revelation was a big deal. Even if she's elected, there may be enough to impeach her.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Today's wikileak where podesta ordered the deletion of the emails is a pretty big deal. Yesterday's Donna Brazile revelation was a big deal. Even if she's elected, there may be enough to impeach her.
    Well, that is a horse of a totally different color there. And impeaching her will never, ever happen because there aren't enough members of Congress that have enough intestinal fortitude to do it. Never. Gonna. Happen.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Well, that is a horse of a totally different color there. And impeaching her will never, ever happen because there aren't enough members of Congress that have enough intestinal fortitude to do it. Never. Gonna. Happen.
    impeach yes, convict, no Senate Democrats would block it, period

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    impeach yes, convict, no Senate Democrats would block it, period
    No jazy, the lousy cowards in the Congress won't even do that.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Whatever it is needs to be compelling enough to force the MSM to cover it well. They've done all they could do to protect her. Time to shed the hooded cloak.
    Just weird.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooki...c-performance/
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Well, the news is out.

All Clear.

Comey has upheld the conclusions of the July statements. Case closed.

People said that it would take months to figure this out, but from the beginning this seemed like a big batch of duplicate emails that were basically synched from another device. Not sure if that's the case, but considering how quickly the review wrapped up it seems like a likely conclusion.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Well, the news is out.

All Clear.

Comey has upheld the conclusions of the July statements. Case closed.

People said that it would take months to figure this out, but from the beginning this seemed like a big batch of duplicate emails that were basically synched from another device. Not sure if that's the case, but considering how quickly the review wrapped up it seems like a likely conclusion.
    This is so far from "all clear" it's laughable.

Today it comes out in the Wikileaks Hillary had her maid getting access to the secure room at her house and routinely had her print out sensitive and even classified documents for her, and she had no security clearance.

That's not even to mention the growing mountain of wrongdoing in the Foundation, including from their own auditor's report. That's felony tax fraud btw, among other things.

It's pathetic how bad the Left wants to ignore obvious wrongdoing rather than demand better from our leaders and government.

Wikileaks has laid bare how bad it is in Washington, how deep the influence peddling and corruption runs, and the answer from many seems to be that it's OK as long as their side stays in power, even if it is robbing them and their nation. I've never seen a bigger group of people who don't care that they're being sold out.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Not exactly a surprise. No doubt the Left will now praise Comey once again. Would love to know what they have on him.

The only way Team Clinton will be held accountable is if the House goes after her with hearings that can expose enough of the issues, but given that the media is completely sold out and will downplay things that had them out for blood when Reagan was in office, I doubt much comes of it.

Nixon did less and resigned. Reagan did less and had special prosecutors and the Iran-Contra hearings. But that's the difference between having the media on your side, submitting stories for review, and having them out to get you.

Think about this for a second. Reagan had Iran/Contra and that was tied to the Administration's creative use of funding the Contras through Israel and tied to deals with Iranians, and there was a massive public hearing on it b/c they did it to avoid violating the letter of laws, but did technically get around them.

Obama ships a pallet load of CASH to Iran, also in direct violation of existing laws, going through the Swiss, and it's not even a news story. Basically the same kinds of circumstances, using foreign third parties to avoid the letter of the law and implement financial payments to parties not supposed to get them, two very different outcomes thanks to the media bias.

The Clintons can, like anyone, get away with murder if the media chooses to allow it, and they absolutely choose to allow it.

I kinda thought from the start that this was a diversion to get peoples minds off Wikileaks and then close it down right before the election and it looks like it could be true now. Move along now, nothing to see here.

Lots of rumors about the NYPD, and rogue FBI agents swirling around the net the past couple of days.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

It doesn't matter what kind of case the FBI has, Loretta Lynch isn't going to allow a prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Lots of rumors about the NYPD, and rogue FBI agents swirling around the net the past couple of days.
    Yep, they are not happy campers over the way things have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    It doesn't matter what kind of case the FBI has, Loretta Lynch isn't going to allow a prosecution.
    BS.

If they thought they had a case, they could have simply waited until after the election and hope for a Trump win. Of course that would imply that the FBI is political, which we all know that's not the case.

There's no recommendation for charges because there's no intent to break the laws.

By Republicans holding on to this fantasy that there's some massive cover-up and massive criminal activity, where none has turned up, they really lost the argument that Comey was making all along, which should have been the only argument made against her. Instead, it just looks like a right-wing political witch hunt.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Think about this for a second. Reagan had Iran/Contra and that was tied to the Administration's creative use of funding the Contras through Israel and tied to deals with Iranians, and there was a massive public hearing on it b/c they did it to avoid violating the letter of laws, but did technically get around them.

Obama ships a pallet load of CASH to Iran, also in direct violation of existing laws, going through the Swiss, and it's not even a news story. Basically the same kinds of circumstances, using foreign third parties to avoid the letter of the law and implement financial payments to parties not supposed to get them, two very different outcomes thanks to the media bias.

The Clintons can, like anyone, get away with murder if the media chooses to allow it, and they absolutely choose to allow it.
    They have already gotten away with murder and I am betting Comey has been told to watch out for his family if he decided to recommend indictment.

It's a total farce and only those that are stupid or don't care don't see it.

BS.

If they thought they had a case, they could have simply waited until after the election and hope for a Trump win. Of course that would imply that the FBI is political, which we all know that's not the case.

There's no recommendation for charges because there's no intent to break the laws.

By Republicans holding on to this fantasy that there's some massive cover-up and massive criminal activity, where none has turned up, they really lost the argument that Comey was making all along, which should have been the only argument made against her. Instead, it just looks like a right-wing political witch hunt.
    The laws in this case don't require INTENT, and anyone with any legal understanding whatsoever knows that Comey's position is absolute nonsense.

I don't care what you think it looks like, but I understand the concept of negligence, and that you can be guilty without having intent to do harm. Her level of negligence is mind boggling, and absolutely is ILLEGAL. You don't have to intend to risk our secrets being found by our enemies, the standard is a level of care that she absolutely didn't show.

Intent has nothing to do with breaking these kinds of laws, and many people have been prosecuted and lost their jobs etc. over it.

Of course there WAS intent to mislead and cover up, of which she is also guilty, and that's called obstruction of justice, and that's what Nixon did. She's guilty of that too, as are a host of her staff. Did you think the Democratic Congress was on a witch hunt to impeach Nixon?

The only BS here is yours. And it's some mighty BS that shows an utter lack of understanding of basic legal principles. Negligence is the standard here, and she meets is in spades. Guilty as hell.

The laws in this case don't require INTENT, and anyone with any legal understanding whatsoever knows that Comey's position is absolute nonsense.

I don't care what you think it looks like, but I understand the concept of negligence, and that you can be guilty without having intent to do harm. Her level of negligence is mind boggling, and absolutely is ILLEGAL. You don't have to intend to risk our secrets being found by our enemies, the standard is a level of care that she absolutely didn't show.

Intent has nothing to do with breaking these kinds of laws, and many people have been prosecuted and lost their jobs etc. over it.

Of course there WAS intent to mislead and cover up, of which she is also guilty, and that's called obstruction of justice, and that's what Nixon did. She's guilty of that too, as are a host of her staff. Did you think the Democratic Congress was on a witch hunt to impeach Nixon?

The only BS here is yours. And it's some mighty BS that shows an utter lack of understanding of basic legal principles. Negligence is the standard here, and she meets is in spades. Guilty as hell.
    You don't need much of an understanding of basic legal principles(btw, you have no idea what I know or don't know. I'm pretty comfortable standing up against anybody without a law degree, well except maybe the FBI Director), to understand what the following means:

"In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," "All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

I know that when you've created your own truth that is completely politically motivated, and that's a real shot to the ego when it turns out to be completely wrong. I know that it's gotta be even more of a blow when that person is about to become your President.

I'm glad that you feel that you know more than the Director of the FBI. It's like Trump saying that he knows more than the Generals. Talk about a bunch of BS.

You don't need much of an understanding of basic legal principles(btw, you have no idea what I know or don't know. I'm pretty comfortable standing up against anybody without a law degree, well except maybe the FBI Director), to understand what the following means:

"In looking back into our investigations into the mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts," "All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of information exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here."

"Although there is evidence of potential violations regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

I know that when you've created your own truth that is completely politically motivated, and that's a real shot to the ego when it turns out to be completely wrong. I know that it's gotta be even more of a blow when that person is about to become your President.

I'm glad that you feel that you know more than the Director of the FBI. It's like Trump saying that he knows more than the Generals. Talk about a bunch of BS.
    Sadly I'm exposed to exactly what you know about the law, which is clearly very little.

Comey made the case for gross negligence then said he wouldn't prosecute even though that is the legal standard.

What he says has nothing to do with his knowledge of the law but just his political motivations. It's clear she more than meets the standard of negligence, a case even he laid out.

I don't know more than Comey. I'm just less corrupt.

Sadly I'm exposed to exactly what you know about the law, which is clearly very little.

Comey made the case for gross negligence then said he wouldn't prosecute even though that is the legal standard.

What he says has nothing to do with his knowledge of the law but just his political motivations. It's clear she more than meets the standard of negligence, a case even he laid out.

I don't know more than Comey. I'm just less corrupt.
    That just shows how little you do know. The guy's a Republican. He's not, nor is there any proof of him being corrupted.

Just another outrageous claim that has no basis of fact.

With your vast legal knowledge, you're somehow clouded by one simple notion that in this country we're all innocent until PROVEN guilty. That seems to be a fundamental principal that I recognize that clearly escapes you.

You can whine, complain and everything else that you do, but we have the greatest justice system in the world and when it doesn't work out in your favor, screaming corruption hardly shows a sense of understanding.

That just shows how little you do know. The guy's a Republican. He's not, nor is there any proof of him being corrupted.

Just another outrageous claim that has no basis of fact.

With your vast legal knowledge, you're somehow clouded by one simple notion that in this country we're all innocent until PROVEN guilty. That seems to be a fundamental principal that I recognize that clearly escapes you.

You can whine, complain and everything else that you do, but we have the greatest justice system in the world and when it doesn't work out in your favor, screaming corruption hardly shows a sense of understanding.
    No, the only thing that escapes you is common sense and objectivity. If you really think everyone in jail is guilty or everyone rich and powerful walking around is innocent you're a fool. I know you don't believe that.

Here's the executive order that, among many, Clinton violated. BTW this one was an order from her HUSBAND, BIll Clinton:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...formation.html

Bill Clinton’s Executive Order 12968, state in part that security violations include: (a) collecting or storing classified or other protected information in any unauthorized location;
    (b) loading, drafting, editing, modifying, storing, transmitting, or otherwise handling classified…information on any unapproved equipment including but not limited to any…computer…or pocket device;
    (c) copying classified or other protected information in a manner designed to conceal or remove classification or other document control markings;
    (d) any failure to comply with rules for the protection of classified or other sensitive information;
    (e) failure to comply with rules or regulations that results in damage to the National Security, regardless of whether it was deliberate or negligent.”
    …And that:
    “Deliberate or negligent failure to comply with rules and regulations for protecting classified or other sensitive information raises doubt about an individual's trustworthiness, judgment, reliability, or willingness and ability to safeguard such information, and is a serious security concern.”

Notice that part about "negligent" in (e). That's the case in numerous other regulations and laws on this issue. INtent is irrelevant. Comey said she shouldn't be charged b/c she lacked intent.

First, his own investigation docs show that isn't the case, that she has directly told non-secure people to handle sensitive information, that she instructed people to rip the classified codes off of info so it could be faxed over a different system, kept her non-secure cell phone on in secure areas despite being told not to (with email documentation that she was told), so she had intent.

But even if she didn't, it doesn't matter. Simply exposing US secrets to this kind of risk is a CRIME regardless of whether you meant to have them exposed. That's negligence.

I don't care if Comey is Republican or a Communist, corruption in DC spans both parties and runs deep. The reason the Bush family don't want Trump is b/c they have more in common with The Clintons, trying to keep all that power concentrated and then just fighting over who gets which slice.

Sorry but I'm the only one here showing any understanding of this issue. You just point to a statement by the FBI and the fact that she isn't under indictment as her obvious innocence. That shows no understanding of the system or the law or what she's done. Not that I expected anything else. She was grossly negligent in her handling of US security, and there is ample proof of the violations in the FBI files, much less all that may be out there if they actually did their job. It's clear to anyone with any sense at all, even many who will still vote for her. If there's one thing for sure with Hillary, she's a liar and a cheat. The only question is whether you are willing to live with that or not.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the violation of FOIA laws. We know for sure now that she did NOT turn over all work related emails and did in fact delete many if not thousands of them. That's a violation of her agreements signed both on entry to and exit from the civil service.

Given time I bet we could come up with an indictment list that would be pages long, just on the email/security issues. The Foundation and pay for play will take a novel sized book.

Intent is not mentioned in the statutes. This is why the Naval seaman who took a few pics inside a sub and later lost his cellphone is serving a year for divulging classified information.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Intent is not mentioned in the statutes. This is why the Naval seaman who took a few pics inside a sub and later lost his cellphone is serving a year for divulging classified information.
    Yep, and he's got company. Most just lose their careers, security clearance and have their lives wrecked. Many serve time or have to at least plead out to a criminal charge. The vast majority never intended to do wrong, they either didn't think or were careless in their actions.

Clinton gets a promotion.

When facing a criminal situation in this country it really pays to be rich and powerful.