Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary's emails

Hillary's emails

You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".

Re: Hillary's emails

Twitter world that I'm reading indicate Comey had to announce this particular batch, or the agents were going to leak them. Which may indicate those emails are very unsavory.
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 10-28-2016 at 07:59 PM.

The agents need to leak them anyway, and do anything else they must to see justice is done. There is a point at which "I was just following orders" is not an acceptable defense.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    You never know where Hillary's emails have been...they're like the library copy of "50 Shades of Gray".
    Could be a fun thread...

There are some turnarounds on some old sorority girl jokes in here somewhere.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hot Dog! The press is gonna cover #dikileaks with relish! But will this allow Trump to ketchup? Clinton's comment was "chili".

She is asking the FBI to immediately release the emails. Would that not be totally against precedent for the FBI to publish evidence during an investigation?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Whatever it is needs to be compelling enough to force the MSM to cover it well. They've done all they could do to protect her. Time to shed the hooded cloak.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Comey will be forced to resign I do believe. He either didn't proceed with charges when he had evidence to do (and now there's worse stuff) or he will be the scapegoat and Obama will have him removed.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    She is asking the FBI to immediately release the emails. Would that not be totally against precedent for the FBI to publish evidence during an investigation?
    You have to give it to the clintons. they're the best pure politicians you'll ever see.

her only recourse was to demand they be released. There's no chance they will, so they risk nothing as to what is in them, and they come off as wanting full disclosure and some kind of honesty with the public.

The good news is I doubt many buy it. The hardcore who would vote for her if she was caught on tape murdering someone will buy it, but at the margin I think some folks may finally throw up their hands at her and the endless mess she's going to create in her wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Comey will be forced to resign I do believe. He either didn't proceed with charges when he had evidence to do (and now there's worse stuff) or he will be the scapegoat and Obama will have him removed.
    I believe the stories that he went public with this b/c otherwise the agents were going to leak it. If they had he'd be toast, it would look even more like he was covering up.

I imagine he's still trying to find a way to save HRC in this, he's been bought and paid for already, but he won't fall on his sword either, so he had to make it public before it was done for him.

For example saying he doesn't know what is in the emails. You pull this stunt 11 days from a Presidential election and you just dont' know if they will have anything relevant to the case or not? I don't think so. They were going to look bad had they come out so this is his best way to actually SUPPRESS their release and then find a way down the road to kill any indictment.

Either option hurts Clinton, this probably hurts less than having that info come out.

Either that or he's realized what he's done, selling out the nation's integrity for 32 pieces of silver, and he's going to try to make amends. But I doubt it.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

According to Trey Gowdy Hillary knows the FBI cannot released what is in them during an investigation. He said if Hillary truly wants them released then she and Huma can release them themselves since they are their emails

What are the chances that they have opened this investigation as a diversion to the Wikileaks E-mails and will say about 3 days before the elections that it was nothing and close the investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    What are the chances that they have opened this investigation as a diversion to the Wikileaks E-mails and will say about 3 days before the elections that it was nothing and close the investigation?
    Better than zero, UNLESS there is some dirt there and the agents really will go around the hierarchy. If that is the reason Comey made this move then he may not be able to close it b/c they'll dump the emails and blow it up.

But I have no doubt Comey is still looking to cover HRC. No way he goes to the lengths he did to bury this and then wake up wanting to do the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You have to give it to the clintons. they're the best pure politicians you'll ever see.

her only recourse was to demand they be released. There's no chance they will, so they risk nothing as to what is in them, and they come off as wanting full disclosure and some kind of honesty with the public.

The good news is I doubt many buy it. The hardcore who would vote for her if she was caught on tape murdering someone will buy it, but at the margin I think some folks may finally throw up their hands at her and the endless mess she's going to create in her wake.
    Which is so very ironic, huh? Their strategy is always delay, delay, delay....this is old news. However as a US citizen she should not be subjected to segmental release of evidence, just like every other citizen.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

So my understanding is that they have emails from Anthony Weiner, Huma Abadine's pervent of a husband, that contains references to classified information. Thus not only can't Hillary understand classified or top secret but neither can her top aid. There is some question about immunity given to Abadine in the Hillary investigation and whether this would apply. Regardless, it looks like it pretty widespread and common for the people working for Clinton to share classified information like it was a yoga schedule or cake recipe
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

The FBI can't release the emails and Hillary knows it. Reports indicate the emails number in the tens of thousands, I imagine some of those are some that had been victims of the bleach bit process.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    So my understanding is that they have emails from Anthony Weiner, Huma Abadine's pervent of a husband, that contains references to classified information. Thus not only can't Hillary understand classified or top secret but neither can her top aid. There is some question about immunity given to Abadine in the Hillary investigation and whether this would apply. Regardless, it looks like it pretty widespread and common for the people working for Clinton to share classified information like it was a yoga schedule or cake recipe
    The emails are on a shared laptop, emails are likely between Huma and Hillary.

Rupp's Runt

Let's see if and what anything truly gets released, as in something that is relevant and pertinent and truly shows illegal activity. Not that it really matters, because Hillary is still going to skate. Either there won't be enough to act on, or nothing will be done if there is anything to act on, and even if there is, Obama will hand out those Presidential pardons like Halloween candy.
    Nothing is going to be done to that old hag. She is going to skate, no matter what the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INCOMPETENTS really has on her.
    It's all smoke-n-mirrors. That's all it really is.
    MOLON LABE!

There is little incentive for Obama to pardon Hillary.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    There is little incentive for Obama to pardon Hillary.
    Oh yes there is. No pardon, somewhere along the way she can write a book, let something slip in a random TV interview, or my favorite..........she testifies against him in open court. Especially if he had knowledge that she was using an unsecured e-mail server. THAT makes Obama a co-conspirator in her criminal endeavors. So of course Obama has a strong incentive to pardon Hillary, as he wants to stay out of court and out of prison, just like her.
    MOLON LABE!

There is every incentive to pardon her.

And nothing more will look like politics than that should it occur.
    There is every incentive to pardon her.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    And nothing more will look like politics than that should it occur.
    Agree but what does he care? His presidency is over and he needs to protect his legacy, plus he is a party homer. No way he allows the democratic parties elected president to go to jail or at least have that major distraction during a presidency.

Agree with that, but it's a sure way to turn off the undecided electorate.

Agree but what does he care? His presidency is over and he needs to protect his legacy, plus he is a party homer. No way he allows the democratic parties elected president to go to jail or at least have that major distraction during a presidency.

I hate hypocrits which is probably one of the reasons I dislike most politicians, but I actually find it almost humorous that Clinton and the left are crying foul because this was let out near the election. Seems there is an unwritten rule that such things should not be released just prior to an election, yet they certainly didn't object when the media sat on the Trump "grab her #####" audio which the media had for years and I'm convinced that timing of its release was orchestrated to have maximum effect. Sure, there is a difference in one was media released but the point is she is upset because she won't have time to refute. Also interesting is that she stalled and delayed for months, to the point of hindering the investigation into her and her staffs lack of adequately handling of sensitive material.

Also, one point, these e-mails are not her e-mails but rather her number one assistants. Hers were bleached.

The Clintons and esp. Hillary are the posterchildren for hypocrisy. They in fact use it as a political strategy, accusing people of exactly what they are doing first so when the other guy response they look like they're just throwing it back, it blunts every attack.

So they take MILLIONS in cash from Putin tied entities with Bill in Moscow doing speeches, but rather than have that be hung on them they go after Trump for his "ties" to Putin (and Trump helps them mightily by praising Putin in any way) so then the response sounds like sour grapes.

So now they call for openness and transparency, and like Obama promising to be the most transparent in history they just mouth the words and act like it's true, and for many Americans that seems to be good enough, despite the fact that they are the most back room insider driven people in arguably 50+ years. You have to go back to the 1950s or earlier to find more backroom politics, and back to New York and Tammany Hall to find anyone as corrupt.

Hell, Old Mayor Dailey is in his grave wondering how they are getting away with it.

I hate hypocrits which is probably one of the reasons I dislike most politicians, but I actually find it almost humorous that Clinton and the left are crying foul because this was let out near the election. Seems there is an unwritten rule that such things should not be released just prior to an election, yet they certainly didn't object when the media sat on the Trump "grab her #####" audio which the media had for years and I'm convinced that timing of its release was orchestrated to have maximum effect. Sure, there is a difference in one was media released but the point is she is upset because she won't have time to refute. Also interesting is that she stalled and delayed for months, to the point of hindering the investigation into her and her staffs lack of adequately handling of sensitive material.

Also, one point, these e-mails are not her e-mails but rather her number one assistants. Hers were bleached.
    Plus they benefitted from the special counsel indicting Cap Weinberger right on the eve of the 92 election. 41 was making a late move & that killed all his momentum.

They don't ever get to complain about election-eve FBI/Justice Department moves.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Plus they benefitted from the special counsel indicting Cap Weinberger right on the eve of the 92 election. 41 was making a late move & that killed all his momentum.

They don't ever get to complain about election-eve FBI/Justice Department moves.
    Now it seems like they're all a-hole buddies. Like some SNL skit.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

John Stossel had a really good piece on this, much focuses on the media though. I like the comment about Hilary in white (a symbol of hope, peace and strenght) while when Melania Trump wears it then is a scary symbol of white supremacy! So its not just the Clinton's who peddle hypocrisy but its also the media. Now I'm not a conspiracy subscriber and don't believe there is one, or this is anything to "fix the outcome of the election", but I do believe its ridiculous. No different that Hilary mantra of accusing Trump of "insults over issues". As somebody who lives in a swing state and sees commercial after commercial, she has some balls considering 90% of her ads are NOT issue based. Of course the ones that are tout her dedication and love of children. Somehow I suspect that if Trump had used this he would have been labelled a pedophile!

RT reporting that the Abedin/Weiner computer has 650,000+ emails on it. It will be interesting to see if any of the deleteds are chained into this flood of email, and if any classified data is on a system not belonging to someone with a clearance.

https://www.rt.com/usa/364774-clinto...abedin-emails/