Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Stupid Underdog Picks & Survival Game Standings updated after Week Eight

Also included a correction to a score not previously credited!

Nice mix-up at the top in SUP....two new players rise to the top, and there currently stands a 3-way tie for 1st place. But a field goal or touchdown and the mix could be almost anyone--one of the closest SUP contests in recent memory at the halfway point (or so) of the season.

Re: Stupid Underdog Picks & Survival Game Standings updated after Week Eight

Darrell,
    I hate to keep bugging you (and I'm not holding my breath, like you said), but I should have 19. 10.5 for Wyoming week 6 and 8.5 for Eastern Michigan Week 7. My "ticker" score changed from 8.5 to 10, but it is still not right.
    Thanks,
    Yeager49

Lol-I promise, I changed it to 19! I had a quick brain glitch and added them to get 18, and realized it was 19, and changed it.

Yeah, I'm guessing I hit 0. But I'll swear I didn't. I'm going to blame software.

I'll fix as soon as I get to the office or home. Sitting in a seminar today. May fix at lunch time.

You are NOW in your rightful place! Thanks for checking (and keeping an eye on it).

Thanks