Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What SUP? Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks, Week Thirteen Here

Re: What SUP? Play Oledon's Stupid Underdog Picks, Week Thirteen Here

Final week of regular season play. It ends both the Stupid Underdog Picks regular season and Sad Second Chance Season. You're working for your crown this week!

(Basically, it's for losers like me--I keep thinking I may win one of these days. So I give myself a) the regular season; b) a "Second Chance season" -- technically, it is 8 weeks, rather than 7, because the last couple of weeks there are fewer games, and c) a SUP Bowl Game version. ONE of these days I might win one of them--but I doubt it!)

No, I think Flounder has the crown barring something crazy. But if I can hang on I'll gladly take my Miss Congeniality sash. Mostly I was just sad to think that SUP was ending, just as I am sad to see football season end every year.
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Salsa, you are leading the "Sad Second Chance Season" Standings. Here are the top 5:

Name Total

SalsaKat 32
    ram 30.5
    UKFlounder 24.5
    thedonnie123 21
    Bluetothebone 21

It's better than Miss Congeniality; it's at least winning the talent portion of the competition!

Bowl game is winning the swimsuit portion. That's what I'm shooting for.

Sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Absolutely will, it's my favorite. Unless there are suggestions to the contrary, I like the idea of picking 3 underdogs among all the bowl games, and keeping track of the combined points for the win.

Is that good with everybody?

Talk about lucky, being in 2nd place with the KSR heavy hitters I'm ecstatic!! Tall cotton, tall cotton for sure!!
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire