Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: When will it be too late?

When will it be too late?

I'm getting more and more nervous that "Crooked Hillary"--hey, I don't like Donald Trump one bit, but he has absolutely coined the perfect description for her--will be elected POTUS.

I'm hoping there is a 'bombshell" out there that shakes voters to the core. I'm sure there is; but my concern is a) will it be discovered/released, and b) if it is, when will it be, and will it be too late?

Assume that a) is met. When is "D-day" for the bombshell?

If it occurs the evening of the election, it's too late. Maybe it's too early if it's released now--she would have time to recover.

If YOU held that damning, explosive, bombshell--and if you did not want her to be POTUS--when would you release it?

Rupp's Runt

Re: When will it be too late?

Who's actually paying any attention right now? You hear very little about any of these WikiLeaks releases, and when you do hear something from the MSM they talk around the story, but not about it.
    MOLON LABE!

The question assumes there's a bombshell that can change things. I think the cake is baked. (Some, like veteran reporter Stuart Rothenberg, have said it's been done for at least 90 days, if not farther back.) Very few pursuadables out there right now. Everybody knows how terrible both candidates are and have factored that into their decision.

Hillary's been getting smothered with WikiLeaks emails that confirm how terrible she is. But we've known this for months/years/decades. Are there going to be any other leaks that cause someone who was going to vote for her now to say, "Nope, not going to do it"? Very doubtful. They already know how bad she is & they can live with it either because of their tribal loyalty or their disgust over Trump.

Short of a DNA report that puts her at the scene of Vince Foster's demise, I don't see it. (Maybe not even then--after all, to quote Hillary herself, "At this point, what difference does it make?")
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 10-19-2016 at 01:02 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

This will not be well received by anyone voting for Hillary, but frankly at this point if someone is willing to put the most corrupt politician of the 20th century into the highest office in the land, I seriously doubt there is any level of corruption for which they'd draw the line. They clearly are OK accepting massive levels of corruption the likes of which has only been seen in fiction novels.

Just yesterday they released VIDEO of superpac operatives for Hillary talking about how they've bused in illegitimate voters to commit voter fraud, not just in this election but systematically over multiple elections, including taking them across state lines into places like Iowa to try to sway the vote in key early primaries.

Is it all over the news? Is it a special report tonight on NBC or CNN? OF course not. If this were a superPAC for Trump would they ignore and bury it? Nope, it would be tied to him the way they've tried to tie any crazy person at any rally they can find to him, while ignoring the fact that the only ACTUAL violence in this campaign has been committed AGAINST Trump and the GOP.

with the media now nothing more than an ad campaign for the Left, not only is this election over but in fact democracy is basically over. The nation is run by vastly wealthy elites who fund people like Hillary and get repaid with access and billion dollar loan guarantees and approvals on their multi-national trade deals, and the media that was in place to basically keep the system honest have sold out because they are no less a bunch of homers than if you had put the staff of DNC headquarters in charge.

All that's left now is to ride the ride to the bottom or hope for the kind of change that has the left scared to death will happen before they can get gun confiscation in place.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

If the election is truly rigged and lost, then is there any other alternative aside from accepting the demise of the nation? Because in all actuality, that's what we're discussing here. And I mean that.
    MOLON LABE!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

The allegations of Trump sexually assaulting women are dominating the news waves right now. Every issue from immigration, taxation, national defense, the supreme court, and the second amendment is taking a back seat to this man's piggish behavior.

I think Mitt Romney would win this election in McGovernesque whipping fashion.

She is horrible. I hate her. I fear that Hillary will make policy that greatly shrinks the US position against the Russians and Chinese. I fear that Trump would invite Putin to take Alaska.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    The allegations of Trump sexually assaulting women are dominating the news waves right now. Every issue from immigration, taxation, national defense, the supreme court, and the second amendment is taking a back seat to this man's piggish behavior.
    And who makes that call? Why the media that is pushing as hard as they can for their candidate.

Clinton had many of these same and often far worse accusations when he ran, and there have been new women come forward to accuse Hillary of her role in silencing them, but no coverage.

Not to mention a whole host of other very serious allegations in the leaks.

No doubt Trump is a boorish ass, there's just no way around it. His ego is so big he can't shut up and just talk about the issues, he's taken every piece of bait the Clinton campaign has put out there for him to swallow. I'm confident he'd lose every round if he went right now and entered a debate tournament against high schoolers b/c he's the easiest guy on Earth to get off message.

But that doesn't change the fact that the media is burying everything bad for Hillary and has sent dozens, literally dozens, of full time reporters out for months to find everything they can against Trump.

When that happens, no matter which side it may be, the nation is in deep trouble. It inherently relies on the media, the Fourth Estate, to be the keepers of honesty among the other branches of government, to be out there reporting what they are doing so they can't get away with much.

When they are willing to allow this kind of corruption for their own political beliefs, there's really not much left to do. They've long had a bias, but this is far beyond something as mundane as bias. This is the mass media being an instrument of the power establishment that controls this country. The funny part is most of them don't even realize it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Most of the Wikileaks stuff so far has been fairly benign, given what Hillary has done in the past. I expect the most damaging info will come out the week before the election.

Is there really damaging info? I'd bet on it, the Clintonistas weren't violating an order to not delete those emails for nothing. Also, anything really damaging would have also been in Podesta email exchanges.

IMO Most of the damning stuff is coming out in the FBI reports. So far we now know the FBI DIRECTLY destroyed evidence potentially under Congressional subpoena, and that at least one State Dept. official tried to bribe the FBI To change email classifications, an obvious attempt to cover up a security exposure.

it's more clear every week just how deeply covered up this was, with a whole lot of people who want to keep their political appointed jobs doing everything they can to protect her.

Chuck, I'm not sure the FBI stuff will dump enough info to harm her before the election. I'm also not sure if the MSM will report on it enough to harm Hillary. It will have to be something big that they have to report on.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Chuck, I'm not sure the FBI stuff will dump enough info to harm her before the election. I'm also not sure if the MSM will report on it enough to harm Hillary. It will have to be something big that they have to report on.
    Agreed.

Look, when even the FBI, maybe the last respected federal agency, is clearly going in the tank for politics and corruption, it's bad.

I can imagine there are things Hillary and her cohorts have done that are bad enough to cost her the election. I can even imagine there is evidence of such a thing somewhere.

What I cant' imagine is that it happens to fall into the hands of someone willing to put it out there in a timely manner. Wikileaks and hacking is about the only real constraint we have now on corruption.

Hacking. The new Fourth Estate.

Hacking. The new Fourth Estate.
    That is truly sad that devious thievery is the successor to legitimate news research and reporting, but i do agree with your description
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    That is truly sad that devious thievery is the successor to legitimate news research and reporting, but i do agree with your description
    I've seen multiple people in the media talk about how we're rewarding wrongdoing by running with this info.

These same people no doubt hold Woodward and Bernstein in high regard, and while they didn't steal the info they did dig and find someone who did betray trusts and there are in fact many examples of sources who did steal info etc. to get the story out.

But when that person runs to an offshore website it's a crime and theft, when they run to a journalist it's a protected source. If Snowden was an anonymous source feeding them stories he's a hero, otherwise he's a criminal. Uh huh.

Hey, I know it's illegal to hack, but really what other option remains to fight what has clearly become a corrupt US government completely in bed with Big Business and Big Labor and even worse with global entities that don't care any more for the well being of the US than they do of Lower Sloblovia?

So I say hurray for Snowden and Assange and the rest. I hope they expose the corruption and palace intrigue of both parties at will. I worry about exposing our intelligence agencies who are trying to protect the US, but so far we've not had any more of that than we have in the traditional journalist based system, and the exposure that has happened has come /c of people like Hillary doing the exposing by using unsecured means of communication that the Russians and Chinese have already hacked.

I cast the hackers in a bad light, maybe wrongfully so, but I have a real aversion to liking thieves. I also understand that when no other means to provide information for the public good is available, I should ignore my aversion, but that is tough to do.

That is why I said it is sad. Per the article I posted a few days ago, the MSM with FCC licenses and the press that operates with certain protections and rights for the 4th estate should both lose the protections and licenses based on their inability to report facts accurately and without egregious bias..
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

Wiki has done all they could to let anyone know the truth about the Clinton machine. The problem is no one knows about it except those who watch Fox or actually look into information on their own. The MSM refuses to acknowledge these leaks but prefer to bring up women who suddenly come out of the woodwork with accusations against Trump, where have they been all these years? The plane lady has already been proven a liar by a man from England who was on that plane.

I am glad to know these facts, thankfully they are out there for us. I don't care who hacked them, the truth is there. But so many in this country don't know about them or don't care. Our country is at stake and a bunch of dumbasses don't care and will vote for this criminal to be president

We are the last country standing who can defeat evil and if we fail...and we will under the leadership of the democrats....the world fails. And when that happens a very small group of extremely wealthy individuals lead by Soros will control the world. He owns the media, they are in his pocket. I never used to believe in those that claimed there was a small group in the world that wanted to control the world, I have changed my opinion.

I don't care if Trump is the biggest jerk in the world, I don't care if he talks like many men do in private and many women do the same dirty talk. I already know the kind of judges he will appoint. I believe he will be a tough negotiator internationally, I think he will shake about the status quo on both sides of the isle in DC which needs to be done. Whatever he is, he is not a crook, he has not put our secrets out in the open, he is a successful business man who is tough which I love.

Give me a tough butt hole vs a crooked liar

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I cast the hackers in a bad light, maybe wrongfully so, but I have a real aversion to liking thieves. I also understand that when no other means to provide information for the public good is available, I should ignore my aversion, but that is tough to do.

That is why I said it is sad. Per the article I posted a few days ago, the MSM with FCC licenses and the press that operates with certain protections and rights for the 4th estate should both lose the protections and licenses based on their inability to report facts accurately and without egregious bias..
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you. it is devious thievery. No doubt about it.

Sadly, it also seems to be the last recourse we have against a tide of power centralization and corruption. So I applaud them at this point the same way I applaud those who turned to violence in 1776 and gave birth to a nation. The violence itself is not good, but it was a necessary evil. IMO what we are seeing here is a necessary evil.

We really don't know who is feeding Wikileaks the info. Could be the NSA.

So... Was it too late? Most of the polls I'm seeing show a huge shakeup...

@Politic2k: BREAKING POLL : Trump SKYROCKETS to 5.4% Lead In New National Poll, Winning in ALL Age Categories http://sh.st/5xqLt https://twitter.com/Politic2k/status...987456/photo/1