Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Clemson-Boston College

Anyone else watching this? Patty Ice just led BC on a nice drive but they got screwed out of the touchdown on third and goal even though the sneak was a foot over the goal line. That's not really what bothered me though. On 4th and inches, Clemson jumped the snap (very obviously) and knocked the ball loose. Flags fly and everyone in the stadium knows they were offsides. Everyone except the ESPN announcers apparently, one of whom is giddy over what he thinks is a fumble. He then starts going on how, and this is pet peeve #659, Boston College just caught a "HUGE BREAK!!!" lol. Does this idiot not realize the reason for the fumble was the illegal play??? How do these guys get these jobs anyway?
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Re: Clemson-Boston College

This guy must be a Clemson fan. Boulware just got a targeting penalty for giving Towles a forearm to the throat. The color guy said it looked to him like shoulder to shoulder lol.

Wow. They just gave Clemson the ball. I think I'm changing the channel. Boulware and that whole team is dirty.
    Last edited by Catfan73; 10-07-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Really a bad game. Clemson was intent on pouring it on, too. Not a good matchup. Officiating didn't help early.

The margin for error for a team like Boston College in a game like that is razor thin, and what would be small officiating nuisances to top teams can make a huge difference. UK fans can attest to that.