Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: It's Beer Barrel Hate week

It's Beer Barrel Hate week

What do we need to do to bring back this trophy...will be great for the 2 teams starting new eras especially with Kentucky actually back in it...also

Jokers last reg season game as a player was a 17-12 win in Knoxville on 11/24/1984, 11/24/2012 will be his final game as coach in the same building...fate for a UK blowout? I think so

Re: It's Beer Barrel Hate week

Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

NOTHING SUCKS LIKE A BIG ORANGE!!!!

Last year was Christmas wrapped in birthdays for me. After all those years, to actually have a winning streak against the Vawls would be...
    Follow my insane ramblings on UK sports and this crazy world we live in: @UKSalsaKat

Just watched that video again. "Puke inside of a pumpkin orange". Love it.

Tennessee's unofficial school color should be a bright avocado green, because that's the color of the afterimage burned into your retina after you look at UT's home jersey for a few seconds then look away.