Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cancer sucks...claims another victim

Cancer sucks...claims another victim

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Guess who had her first birthday!?! The Reganator tearing into her birthday cake.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Precious.

Cancer sucks...claims another victim

I mis spoke her birthday is actually today. Keep in mind she was supposed to be born around December 21...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Cancer sucks...claims another victim

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    Just so happens I lost one of my very good friends to cancer just a couple hours ago. I despise cancer. I lost Ron to leukemia, a best friend to another form of leukemia, my father in law to prostate cancer, and now this friend. I don't even know where to begin to deal with this grief. I will be praying for all of you and also praying for the cure that wasn't there for the ones I have lost and hoping that no one else has to go thru this.
    Praying for you Nikki and others who have experienced loss due to this heinous disease.

My siblings and I are going through it right now with my mother. She's stage 4--the doctors say that she may live out the year with immunotherapy, maybe. If no immunotherapy, she probably has 1-2 months. She was diagnosed with stage 1 squamous cell cancer in her right lung in spring, and she did radiation therapy and the oncologist thought they had a good result. In August they did more imaging, which showed a tumor in the other lung, no other lesions. She went in the hospital with complications relating to late-stage COPD around Labor Day and began experiencing pain in her back. MRI revealed tumors in her spine and liver. If there's any consolation, it's that MRI showed no tumors in her brain, at least not yet. My sister, bless her heart, is spending just about every night with her in the hospital in Ashland. I'm spending about 4 days/week there and will until it's over.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 09-11-2017 at 03:11 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19