Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Riding a dirt bike across a lake

Riding a dirt bike across a lake

Oh, how awful.

We love these stunts when they work...

Re: Riding a dirt bike across a lake

Mythbusters showed you can go hundreds of feet with just a fairly normal dirtbike, right across the water.

Sounds like he did what they did, which was to then modify things. Jaime added flotation to the bike and it only messed it up, and this guy may have added a line to it. The thing is Mythbusters test with a safe setup where they have rescue swimmers and such ready to go. If he tested this setup for the first time and then did it at midnight without support staff, that's what happened.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I saw the MythBusters episode you referenced. They had boats standing by and all kind of safety precautions in place. They realize how dangerous those things are, even as professionals, or maybe moreso because they are professionals.

I know I'm hijacking, but just to note I'm still really upset the show is over. It's like how I enjoy Lexington b/c I know in 15 minutes I can be out in the country and away from things if I want. I don't do it every day, but it's good to feel it's there.

I never realized how much I enjoyed knowing there would be another round of Mythbusters coming with some cool thing to figure out or make.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

He has 2 plates across the bottom on each side, almost like skis.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.