Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I usually don't comment, but what's up with the pantsuits?

I usually don't comment, but what's up with the pantsuits?

I get Donald's hair issue, but that doesn't really surprise me. It's typical of guys to hide baldness, though I dont' have a good way to do it myself yet.

But who is Hillary's fashion consultant? Every pic I see of her she's in a 60s polyester pantsuit looking thing. I normally don't comment on such silly things, but it strikes me a little odd given her access to all kinds of liberal Hollywood and New York fashion type people.

Just a late night aside. I was googling something and a pic of her at a rally came up in this ugly blue thing that has the fashion style of a burlap sack, and it struck me there must be plenty of people around her who could get her into something professional but tasteful.

Apparently there's a bumper sticker about her that says "Liar liar pantsuit on fire". I want one of those.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: I usually don't comment, but what's up with the pantsuits?

Get two if you get a chance.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Get two if you get a chance.
    I Googled, there's a bunch of them lol.

I don't normally comment on such personal things but I don't get how her people haven't fixed it or why they think that's the look she needs. It's pretty hideous.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

It's "code" to one of her constituent bases, saying "I'm one of you!" without really saying it out loud.
    MOLON LABE!

Fab Five

I have no problem with the pants suits. However, hers are not the professionally styled variety. If she wore attire expected for a corporate board room, it would certainly make her look "more presidential". As it is, she looks like some old hag trying to conceal the fact she's a fat pig. I believe her fashion consultant is Barbara Mikulski.

Oh, I don't care that she wears pants or whatever, goodness no. It's just they look like they're off the discount rack at Walmart instead of the designer quality clothes we know she can afford.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    It's "code" to one of her constituent bases, saying "I'm one of you!" without really saying it out loud.
    She has a constituent base that is the 1970s? Can they vote in this election?

You wanted something w/o a pantsuit?

and you don't want to see the "Cuban Cigar" one
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Oh, thanks for that, Doc! Now I can never "unsee" that image or have a restful night's sleep for weeks! Geez oh Pete!
    MOLON LABE!

Jeez, I was checking in while I was on lunch...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.