Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: "Everyone should focus on words that unite" - Obama

"Everyone should focus on words that unite" - Obama

Really? Ya think?

Physician, heal thyself. He has yet ONCE to condemn these attacks without giving a wink to the questionable justifications that are driving the problem, and then is surprised that his validation of these largely false claims and subtle encouragement of the victim mentality actually leads some to act out.

He's the biggest problem right now in refusing to outright, without qualification or crawfishing to condemn these attacks.

He was asked by the Lt. Governor of Texas at the civil rights meeting this last week if he'd light the White House in blue to show support for police, something they've done more than once for other national and international tragedies. He refused. Says a whole hell of a lot about his stance IMO.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: "Everyone should focus on words that unite" - Obama

We must do something. It's going to affect my legacy.

-Obama

Fab Five

Obama is devoid of any leadership qualities. Not since Millard Fillmore fostered tensions before the Civil War has any US President done more to create disunity among the people.

Coming from the man who spent the last 7 1/2 years doing little but dividing the country, I find the comment to be borderline offensive
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

NOW he's going to "pretend" to come around? He's doing the same stuff he's always done, just using new phrases to make it sounds like he cares. But he's not fooling me, or most of us here. He is still that same empty suit he always has been, and that will never change.
    MOLON LABE!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    NOW he's going to "pretend" to come around? He's doing the same stuff he's always done, just using new phrases to make it sounds like he cares. But he's not fooling me, or most of us here. He is still that same empty suit he always has been, and that will never change.
    Alas, I'm afraid he will be worse when he leaves office. Unlike other Presidents he won't go away quietly. He will always be a source of devisiveness. Think Reverand Al with a larger platform.

"Everyone should focus on words that unite" - Obama

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Alas, I'm afraid he will be worse when he leaves office. Unlike other Presidents he won't go away quietly. He will always be a source of devisiveness. Think Reverand Al with a larger platform.
    You can see that coming even without Coke bottle glasses. *That* will be his legacy.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    Yeah, he'll return to his " community agitator" roots.........like he ever left them to begin with.
    MOLON LABE!

Limestone County, Alabama Sheriff -

"I can no longer stand by silently as our brothers are murdered, while the president, many of our national leaders, and many in the media continue to contribute to these killings with their rhetoric and emotional rush to judgement every time an officer kills a suspect, before critical relevant facts are known about each case." - Limestone County Sheriff Mike Blakely

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Really? Ya think?

Physician, heal thyself. He has yet ONCE to condemn these attacks without giving a wink to the questionable justifications that are driving the problem, and then is surprised that his validation of these largely false claims and subtle encouragement of the victim mentality actually leads some to act out.

He's the biggest problem right now in refusing to outright, without qualification or crawfishing to condemn these attacks.

He was asked by the Lt. Governor of Texas at the civil rights meeting this last week if he'd light the White House in blue to show support for police, something they've done more than once for other national and international tragedies. He refused. Says a whole hell of a lot about his stance IMO.
    But he lit the white house in rainbow colors by gay marriage.

I am not allowed to say what I really think of him on this site, and there are those here that defend him and his party.
    And Hillary is as bad or worse, she has zero leadership qualitites, and I mean ZERO. She is a proven liar, and a crook who will sell out anyone to get money.
    This whole mess is a result of Obama actions, the blood of these officers are on his hands. it started with the Harvard police officer, in Dallas last week he talked about himself over and over using the word "I" almost non stop. He allows Sharpton to come and go in the WH as he pleases all the while Sharpton owes millions of dollars to the IRS. He never condems black lives matter, never condenms black panthers, the hands up movement, the I can't breath movement...which included LaBron James...none of these black movements or thugs has he put down.

If you watch his closely like I have, he has a huge superiority complex. Watch his head, it is always at an upward angle much like a King would do. He feels superior to everyone and looks down his nose at all of us in the country. I can only imagine the laughs he and that wife of his do while laying in bed at night.

If anyone here gets stopped by any police officer in the near future for any thing, you should have three phrases...yes sir, no sir, what can I do sir. don't twitch, don't move your hand to your pocket, don't act like an ass, they are going to be very protective of their lives so don't do anything stupid.