Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: 7 police officers shot. 3 dead in Baton Rouge.

7 police officers shot. 3 dead in Baton Rouge.

Re: 7 police officers shot. 3 dead in Baton Rouge.

The results of divide and conquer politics
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Obama is the king of such....

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The results of divide and conquer politics

Rupp's Runt

As long as Obama sits in the Oval Office and he has people like Lynch and Holder and Valerie Jarret in important positions, and supports other idiots like Hillary Clinton, this will be our new normal. This is what happens when you elect a community agitator into an office he is not qualified to hold or administer.
    MOLON LABE!

Something is gonna have to be done. They are working to being able to declare martial law IMO and want the police to strike nationwide, so they will have an excuse to implement it! I think this has been the plan all along and the reason for stirring up the racial problems we're facing. If they can get enough unrest going, he can stay in as president or dictator or whatever. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Last edited by DanISSELisdaman; 07-17-2016 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    Something is gonna have to be done. They are working to being able to declare martial law IMO and want the police to strike nationwide, so they will have an excuse to implement it! I think this has been the plan all along and the reason for stirring up the racial problems we're facing. If they can get enough unrest going, he can stay in as president or dictator or whatever. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Obama would take great joy in canceling the November elections.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    As long as Obama sits in the Oval Office and he has people like Lynch and Holder and Valerie Jarret in important positions, and supports other idiots like Hillary Clinton, this will be our new normal. This is what happens when you elect a community agitator into an office he is not qualified to hold or administer.
    I agree100%