Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duke vs. Albany Basketball Game Canceled Due to North Carolina LGBT Law

Duke vs. Albany Basketball Game Canceled Due to North Carolina LGBT Law

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...edium=referral

According to ESPN.com, Albany backed out of the game because New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has banned publicly funded, nonessential travel to North Carolina in protest of the law.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Duke vs. Albany Basketball Game Canceled Due to North Carolina LGBT Law

Wow. That is something. This has implications for the NBA, general conventions and maybe just maybe the NCAA tournament which allows UNC and Duke opening round games as if they are a Constitutional right granted by the Founding Fathers.

Does this mean the NCAA can legally force U**NC and Duke to play in the Atlantic Ocean... without life preservers... but with "academic advisers" on hand to see that they remain eligible while drowning?
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    Does this mean the NCAA can legally force U**NC and Duke to play in the Atlantic Ocean... without life preservers... but with "academic advisers" on hand to see that they remain eligible while drowning?
    I believe it does.

And I hear the Carolina players all have taken classes in swimming...
    ..those poor kids.
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-14-2016 at 02:45 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

"Piss" on that

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...edium=referral

According to ESPN.com, Albany backed out of the game because New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has banned publicly funded, nonessential travel to North Carolina in protest of the law.
    I hope Cuomo has a daughter and she has a pervert come in the bathroom with here pretending he is a transgender, and then gets his assed kicked by a cop who comes to the rescue.
    Pure BS

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I hope Cuomo has a daughter and she has a pervert come in the bathroom with here pretending he is a transgender, and then gets his assed kicked by a cop who comes to the rescue.
    Pure BS
    I know many on here disagree with me but I find this to be insane. It's absolute lunacy in this country now what the government is attempting to force upon people. I can't make anyone believe in the values I hold, but I also should not be forced to confirm to their values and bow at that altar as well. There is no sane reason anatomical men should be in women's restrooms or locker rooms or vice versa. You can bash me all you want. I don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRxman93 View Post
    I know many on here disagree with me but I find this to be insane. It's absolute lunacy in this country now what the government is attempting to force upon people. I can't make anyone believe in the values I hold, but I also should not be forced to confirm to their values and bow at that altar as well. There is no sane reason anatomical men should be in women's restrooms or locker rooms or vice versa. You can bash me all you want. I don't care.
    Where do you suggest an individual who is Intersex (previously known as "hermaphrodite") use the bathroom?

Gender is NOT just two options. BTW, who polices where an individual uses the bathroom? Do we have "pants police" to check everyone's equipment or do you just let the person who looks like a woman use the female facilities and move on with your life?

As for bashing, that is what would happen, LITERALLY (and has for MANY years) when a male-to-female Transgendered person uses the male facilities. They are in FAR more danger going by the North Carolina policy than are those that "policing" would presumably protect (against a VERY small minority of people, BTW).

You can continue to ignore that gender is a spectrum, NOT just two choices, or you can say it's what you believe because of "values", even though if those values are allegedly a part of "bible teachings", I can assure you that the Intersex are NOT mentioned ONCE, even though "god made them".

Facts are inconvenient, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    Pure BS
    Considering that's never been a problem in the past, I doubt it's going to be a problem in the future either. Besides, in the rare instances where a male has entered a women's bathroom to cause harm, has already been illegal in the first place.

It's a stupid law that solves zero problems. When do predators obey laws anyway? The only people that will suffer from this law are transgendered.

Great for Albany! Great for New York. I wish every school would cancel their trips to the state of NY.

Fab Five

Where do you suggest an individual who is Intersex (previously known as "hermaphrodite") use the bathroom?

Gender is NOT just two options. BTW, who polices where an individual uses the bathroom? Do we have "pants police" to check everyone's equipment or do you just let the person who looks like a woman use the female facilities and move on with your life?

As for bashing, that is what would happen, LITERALLY (and has for MANY years) when a male-to-female Transgendered person uses the male facilities. They are in FAR more danger going by the North Carolina policy than are those that "policing" would presumably protect (against a VERY small minority of people, BTW).

You can continue to ignore that gender is a spectrum, NOT just two choices, or you can say it's what you believe because of "values", even though if those values are allegedly a part of "bible teachings", I can assure you that the Intersex are NOT mentioned ONCE, even though "god made them".

Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by StuBleedsBlue2 View Post
    Considering that's never been a problem in the past, I doubt it's going to be a problem in the future either. Besides, in the rare instances where a male has entered a women's bathroom to cause harm, has already been illegal in the first place.

It's a stupid law that solves zero problems. When do predators obey laws anyway? The only people that will suffer from this law are transgendered.

Great for Albany! Great for New York. I wish every school would cancel their trips to the state of NC.
    Fixed. You DID mean North Carolina, did you not?

Fixed. You DID mean North Carolina, did you not?
    Yes I did. Thanks. Long, exhausting day.

Great for Albany! Great for New York. I wish every school would cancel their trips to the state of NY.
    Obama's executive action was a solution looking for a problem, and it has caused more issues than it resolved. We didn't have genitalia police checking out people before they entered a restroom before his EO.

You believe what you choose to Krank, I'll do likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    Obama's executive action was a solution looking for a problem, and it has caused more issues than it resolved. We didn't have genitalia police checking out people before they entered a restroom before his EO.
    This has nothing to do with Obama.

It has EVERTYTHING to do with him. JMO.

The number of actual hermaphrodites is almost nil, and not even a part of this debate. We can disagree on how to treat gender identity v genetics but 99.999% of those who identify as non male or female are in fact genetically male or female.

This debate is about whether a genetic male or female can simply declare themselves as something else and everyone needs to go w that or not.

Now if you go through all the surgery and such I'd bet most would go w the new sex but is a simple declaration enough?

BTW as soon as I get to my main computer this thread goes to the Barber Shop.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The idea that there are more than two genders is news to me...Wow! Here I am thinking that there are male and female and that those who are confused by that have a condition called gender-dysphoria. Or they may just be afflicted by deviant sexual perversion. But now I learn that there are multiple genders...there is a medical term for that too...BOLOGNA!

This whole gender identity debate shows the moral decadence of our world. It demonstrates how the tail can wag the dog when it comes to social policy. Put bluntly, it is a disgusting display of immorality that is rivaled only by Sodom of Bible days.

Later...

Best guess from both survey and administrative data is approx. .3 percent. Likely close to a million transgendered people, who admit it anyway

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

This page says that 1 in 2,000 people are born in an intersexual state. Next time you go to Rupp Arena, look around. Should be a dozen.

What does the Bible say about hermaphrodites?

Rupp's Runt

Once upon a time, a long, long time ago, before the lousy federal government decided to get intimately involved in its citizens Constitutionally guaranteed rights, there used to be this clause in the Constitution that said if it wasn't a right granted by the federal government then it was a right to be delegated by the state(s). That specifically means that the individual citizens of that state and the state make that decision. But somewhere along the way Woodrow Wilson and a Democrat controlled Congress had an amendment made to the Constitution taking away certain of a states rights to govern themselves as they saw fit to do and made it the federal government's business to regulate individual state's citizens rights.
    1912 and the Presidency of Woodrow Wilson was the beginning of this country's dark days. And so, here we are............
    MOLON LABE!

There is a difference between people with a physical abnormality and someone who wants to force their brand of perversion on the rest of us under the banner of civil rights. If a person is born with an abnormality then medical science is equipped to help. My post is in reference to the bathroom debate and how so many are making this an issue of human rights when it is really an issue of human wrong. I will never accept the idea that a person had to "identify with a gender." That is such tommy rot, it boggles the mind.

Later...

Yeah, it does. He was the guy who issued an order to fix a problem that did not exist.

I know I've seen some abnormally effeminent men. And it's no act.

Less masculine women however.

What it all means I just don't know.

I am against gay marriage as I,ve said before. And I know God disapproves of same sex relationships.

But to deny the existance of the transgendered is to shut ones eyes to reality.
    Androgyny is a medical condition that confirms there are some cases of gender ambiguity at birth I believe.

To me that squashes the argument for either/or
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-15-2016 at 01:53 PM.

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I know I've seen some abnormally effeminent men. And it's no act.

Less masculine women however.

What it all means I just don't know.

I am against gay marriage as I,ve said before. And I know God disapproves of same sex relationships.

But to deny the existance of the transgendered is to shut ones eyes to reality.
    Androgyny is a medical condition that confirms there are some cases of gender ambiguity at birth I believe.

To me that squashes the argument for either/or
    Fine, do what they want behind closed doors, but don't let them come in a bathroom with my two young granddaughters and pull that tool out, it won't hurt either one to take a leak in their won bathroom for 1 minute. They flame enough w/o exposing themselves to children, which of course is exactly what the radical left wants so children will grow up thinking it is fine to suck 'd...s', and so much of Hollywood is like that.

I don't understand who they are. Nor where or why they in question.would dangle something in a Woman's facility. If they are doing that they should be arrested.

Seems to me my point was completely lost somewhere. Gay and transgendered are not the same thing. The figure I gave above is those who have assumed their natural role, and have changed their name and appearance to match. If someone fakes it they will be just as offended I'm certAin
    Last edited by kingcat; 07-15-2016 at 06:35 PM.

I've decided I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. What does that make me?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Duke vs. Albany Basketball Game Canceled Due to North Carolina LGBT Law

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I've decided I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body. What does that make me?
    H***y?

Hairy, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    H***y?

Hairy, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    H***y?

Hairy, of course.
    Hillary?
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.