Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Where can I find...

Where can I find...

...some of these Glocks that Obama references? The ones that are easier to get than laptops or books? The only Glocks I seem to locate are in that $500 range.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Where can I find...

Down the street, on the corner, dude in the green Chevy...........
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    Think he'd swap a couple of Stephen King's books for one?

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    That dude wants five bills

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    I don't carry much cash. I don't suppose those five bills would be a twenty and four ones.

Rupp's Runt

Try that guy catty-corner there with the black Dodge........he can hook you right up! He gots all kinds.....
    MOLON LABE!

You need to go where there is crack for sale and hookers on every corner. Easier to find a glock than a laptop or book there because folks that hang out at corners where drugs and sex are sold won't have laptops or books. Now maybe if the government paid attention to that, made it an environment where businesses could thrive, make money and hire people so the unemployed didn't hang out on street corners, then you might see decrease in the need for or availability of weapons
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    You need to go where there is crack for sale and hookers on every corner. Easier to find a glock than a laptop or book there because folks that hang out at corners where drugs and sex are sold won't have laptops or books. Now maybe if the government paid attention to that, made it an environment where businesses could thrive, make money and hire people so the unemployed didn't hang out on street corners, then you might see decrease in the need for or availability of weapons
    So I need to go to Louisville?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    Five bills is the store price. For the ones out of the car trunk it's 10 bills or more. Which is why street punks don't have Glocks.

Maybe we should start requiring our presidents actually live on this planet for a minimum number of years before being qualified to run. Most of them seem to not have much connection with how America really works at any level.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Really stupid comments. I like this rebuttal.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/07/12/...k-than-a-book/

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

Good read. The sad thing is there are people that will believe that Glocks are easily attainable on the street. It's like the liberal who was ranting on TV last week that straw purchases of guns needed to be made illegal, they are illegal. The same guy also railed against the gun show loophole; there really isn't a gun show loophole as FFL dealers are required to perform background checks no matter where the sale takes place. There is also the Internet lie, where if guns are purchased online there is no NICS check done. Even private sales have restrictions, it is illegal for a Kentucky resident to sell a firearm to a resident of another state, you also cannot sell to an individual if you know they cannot legally possess the firearm.

I bought a Glock online years ago, and I dang sure had to have it shipped to a FFL, go through the background check and do everything else before I could get my hands on it.

The ignorance in this country in some areas is simply overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post

The author used very common knowledge facts to rebut. Also wound up making the POTUS appear to be a ninny.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Back in the late 70's I won a sales competition and the prize was a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Could it be shipped directly to me from out of state? Nope, I had to travel about 60 miles to Paducah to a gun dealer to pick it up. No background check was needed, but it was not as easy to get it as walking to the corner store for a pack of smokes.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.