Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Guys & gals, keep your heads on a swivel.......

Rupp's Runt

Guys & gals, keep your heads on a swivel.......

I cannot share exact details, but there is all kinds of threat related intel up and down both coasts here in relation to active threats against LEO'S. Out in the open, brazen, with no regard for anyone.
    These people are looking to hurt/kill LEO'S, but most of them are opportunists. They'll do anything to anyone. So please, ALL of you, be more aware of your surroundings.

I'm not kidding guys.
    MOLON LABE!

Re: Guys & gals, keep your heads on a swivel.......

The Left has managed to return us to the 60s again on this issue, dividing and leveraging these issues to pump up their voter turnouts. I have no doubt the threat to LEOs nationwide is now deadly serious.

The good news is the President is having a meeting today where he will no doubt admonish the police that they must do better and that this is all their fault. I'll be curious to see if any of the "civil rights" groups (I don't consider BLM a civil rights group, nor the Panthers) come out calling for calm and respect of law enforcement so we can work together. I'm doubting it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Snuffed out a plot in Baton Rouge yesterday to kill LEOs with stolen guns from pawn shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Snuffed out a plot in Baton Rouge yesterday to kill LEOs with stolen guns from pawn shops.
    Using stolen gun so can't trace. Good idea. The other option was "fast and furious" ones.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

What does LEO stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy4Blue View Post
    What does LEO stand for?
    Its a zodiac sign. Most LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS were born in late July thru August, hence are LEO's.

Last edited by Doc; 07-13-2016 at 02:11 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

This is BLM meets AlQuaida. Bound to happen as long as we keep swallowing the bs the Prez and his party serves up

Rupp's Runt

At the end of the day, I just want ALL of my LEO brothers & sisters to go home to their families safe and sound.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    At the end of the day, I just want ALL of my LEO brothers & sisters to go home to their families safe and sound.
    And for our citizens to get their heads out of their butts and support the people who are trying to keep them safe.

If I hear of one more tale of some spoiled punk jackass insulting a cop at some restaurant I may lose my mind.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...n=July14Hanson

The two I mentioned above linked in national media. We are soft as warm butter and have fostered, grown intentionally some would say, I would, a radical class who hates their own country.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Unforgettable

5 in Dallas dead
    3 in BR dead
    1 today in Kansas dead
    1 shot in St Louis
    1 shot in Tenn

The one who needs a head on a swivel is you my friend. You need to report here daily so we know you are ok

Rupp's Runt

No worries, jazy. I've been in this game a long time, I know what to look for and how to spot it. I absolutely do not want to be involved in a gunfight, but if someone comes for me I will hold them to task. At that point there will not be any other choice. I am not leaving my family or you good folks here without a fight.
    MOLON LABE!

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    No worries, jazy. I've been in this game a long time, I know what to look for and how to spot it. I absolutely do not want to be involved in a gunfight, but if someone comes for me I will hold them to task. At that point there will not be any other choice. I am not leaving my family or you good folks here without a fight.
    May all the angels and saints watch over you and your LEO brothers.

Rupp's Runt

Thank you Mick, and all of the rest of the family here too.
    MOLON LABE!