Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK to leave the EU

Re: UK to leave the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I have so little it doesn't impact me much regardless... But the generic institutional email advice they sent to all their clients, including me, just said nothing has changed, it's long term and will be fine.
    My financial people sent me one as well following Brexit. Personally I always take downturns in the market as good for me. Its the time to buy. Buy low/sell high. I'm not at the selling point and have available funds in my portfolio to buy.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fab Five

Re: UK to leave the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    My financial people sent me one as well following Brexit. Personally I always take downturns in the market as good for me. Its the time to buy. Buy low/sell high. I'm not at the selling point and have available funds in my portfolio to buy.
    Banks, brokerage hours, any institution that has their livihood at stake based on market performance are always going to say in the long run everything is ok. And, it always is. This week was the best buying opportunity in a while. However, I'm not looking at the days when I cash in or cash out, whichever. And BTW there will be more buying opportunities with BREXIT in the coming months. There has been recovery, but it is not over.