Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Assange to release the damning Clinton emails relatively soon

Assange to release the damning Clinton emails relatively soon

So a Romanian hacker named Guccifer has the treasure trove of hacked email from the Clinton server, many of which were published in March on Wikileaks. The damning ones are to follow soon now. Assange of the opinion Obama will never allow the DOJ to indict her, and I think he's right. The voting public will need to be the judge and jury in this case.

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/14/wiki...ig_year_ahead/
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 06-15-2016 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Spellcheck

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Re: Assange to release the damning Clinton emails relatively soon

Hillary is unfit and I worry greatly about Donald Trump. Really want to see the emails.

Assange alludes to emails where Clinton went against State Department and DOD advice against the overthrow of Ghadaffi in Libya and predicted the likely outcome that we have now.
    I do wonder if the hacker has emails that she deleted that will incriminate her. The Libya ones mentioned don't seem criminal. Criminally stupid maybe.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Assange alludes to emails where Clinton went against State Department and DOD advice against the overthrow of Ghadaffi in Libya and predicted the likely outcome that we have now.
    I do wonder if the hacker has emails that she deleted that will incriminate her. The Libya ones mentioned don't seem criminal. Criminally stupid maybe.
    We can only hope. However, eventually even "the Teflon Don" was caught, indicted, tried, convicted and left to die in prison. So there is that.
    If there is "ANY" justice left in this world, let's hope it gets served up on a ice cold dish to this no-good piece of trash. After all of the evil she has done to other people throughout these many years, this hateful, traitorous old hag deserves no less than the full measure of the justice she has denied to so many others.
    MOLON LABE!

The Clinton cash will see to it that the right e-mails are released. The damning ones will mysteriously disappear.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post
    The Clinton cash will see to it that the right e-mails are released. The damning ones will mysteriously disappear.
    Not if the Clintons don't have actual possession of them, or access to whoever is holding them.
    And while I have nothing but disdain for Assange, his release of potential damaging e-mails about Hillary and all of her misadventures at the right time could turn out to be quite entertaining. And with outrageous results. The guy is an anarchist, plain and simple. JMHO.
    MOLON LABE!

She's not in possession of them now. The hacker named Guccifer has the entire database and has passed it along to Wikileaks. Assange is not a neocon by any means but has a personal vendetta for Hillary just as she does for him.

Quote Originally Posted by DanISSELisdaman View Post

I'm very curious to see them.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

WikiLeaks published 1258 Clinton emails relating to Libya and other topics in preparation to the Chilcot report.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...ton-war-emails
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 07-04-2016 at 06:13 PM.

And in reading the background on these, they are not new. Merely to put the Chilcot report in better perspective.