Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Poll: 71 percent of Dems think Clinton should keep running even if indicted

Poll: 71 percent of Dems think Clinton should keep running even if indicted

This is a sad commentary on the American voting public.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...l?intcmp=hpbt2
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Poll: 71 percent of Dems think Clinton should keep running even if indicted

Americans have accepted that politicians are crooked
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Americans have accepted that politicians are crooked
    Or deluded themselves into thinking their side is just being victimized. But I agree bc her main defense isn't that she's innocent but that other officials are also guilty so why worry about it.

For example she cites Colin Powell. Well if he used private email for sensitive government business he's also guilty of crimes and disqualified from office, but it doesn't make both of them ok. It just means she should have company in jail.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Or deluded themselves into thinking their side is just being victimized. But I agree bc her main defense isn't that she's innocent but that other officials are also guilty so why worry about it.

For example she cites Colin Powell. Well if he used private email for sensitive government business he's also guilty of crimes and disqualified from office, but it doesn't make both of them ok. It just means she should have company in jail.
    But.... but ... but .. that's different.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

I agree. If Powell did that too. And how about Kerry? Or Condoleeza Rice? Let's get them too! Nobody is exempt.
    The only reason Hillary is even squawkng is because SHE GOT CAUGHT!

How much does anyone bet that Obama gives her a Presidential pardon before he leaves the Oval Office? At least her and most of the felons that Obama knows, which could end up being a good sized list.........
    MOLON LABE!

The difference is Powell, Rice, Kerry, etc used their commercial personal email accounts once or twice, and not containing classified information. Hillary used her own home brew server, which was hacked multiple times, and used it to send classified info on an unapproved device.

Rupp's Runt

Oh, no doubt she's guilty of most everything she's been accused of, but I have zero faith in what we jokingly call a "government" or in anybody in this current administration to uphold our laws. They are just not going to do it. And in the end, just so he can thumb his nose at the average American citizen and our flag one more time, Obama will give her a Presidential pardon and let her off the hook before he leaves office.
    MOLON LABE!

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    The difference is Powell, Rice, Kerry, etc used their commercial personal email accounts once or twice, and not containing classified information. Hillary used her own home brew server, which was hacked multiple times, and used it to send classified info on an unapproved device.
    Exactly. The iG said no one did any of this to the extent she did,not even close.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.