Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: M&P

Rupp's Runt

M&P

I was about to pull the trigger (pun was not intentional, but I chose to leave it) on a Shield 9mm about the time attacks in California happened. Then the prices went up and they finally seem to have come back to down to normal. So I ordered my Shield today

Rupp's Runt

Re: M&P

You can't go wrong with a S&W Shield. S&W got this one right, as well as their M&P line, this time around.
    I used to own a Model 59, but just did not like it because it was just too bulky and sort of awkward in my hand. When I worked for the FL Department of Corrections we carried the Model 39 on transports (only if you were trained with it, otherwise you carried a S&W Model 10 in. 38 special), just did not really like those either.
    I guess it was a trial-n-error situation with S&W and their first several semi-auto handguns. They just seemed to be bulky and almost unwieldy. The newest versions in the M&P and Shield models are just much, much better handguns in quality, "carryability", and price.
    When I can afford to do so I am seriously considering getting either a Shield or a Ruger LC9 for off-duty carry.
    MOLON LABE!

I should probably consider something like that instead of the Glock 19. My personal preference is no external safety, but that might change for something my wife might use, too.

Re: M&P

I've purchased several "things" from this site plus there might be a store close. I just have them shipped to my local FFL shop down the road.

http://www.rkguns.com/smith-wesson-m...ol-180021.html
    Kentuckian By Birth and a Wildcat Fan By The Grace of God

Rupp's Runt
    Whitaker Guns had them at a surprising $329. Hence the reason to go ahead and order.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk