Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: What is wrong with the French, and their police?

Rupp's Runt

What is wrong with the French, and their police?

I went home for lunch, and to check on my bride who is recovering from an ankle sprain.
    While I am eating I am browsing FaceBook. I come across this video of a French police officer on patrol in his car somewhere in Paris. Next thing I see, he and his car are under attack. He could not drive away because there were several vehicles in front of him, and there was no way to get onto the sidewalk either because there were parked vehicles everywhere. He flees from his patrol vehicle when it is set on fire by firebomb by one of the attackers.
    Why did this officer not get out of his patrol vehicle and shoot any of the attackers? Why? Because IIRC, only certain French street cops are armed. So this guy is patrolling a dangerous city street with no means of self-protection. Which is the way it is here for any of our liberal friends here that even wonder why AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS carry guns............because it's for our own self protection.
    I just don't get it. Why would the French police not arm ALL of their officers? Why would their bosses think that is such a great idea? I have the right to protect myself. Why don't those officers have that same right to self-protection?
    I have been shot at several times in my career, and stabbed twice as well. Somebody shoots at me I am shooting back, if at all possible.
    And somebody attacks me in my patrol car? It's on like Donkey Kong, and I pro.wise you I have a nasty response for them.
    That video just made me mad. Okay..........I will shut up now!
    MOLON LABE!

Re: What is wrong with the French, and their police?

It's a crazy world these days suncat!

Rupp's Runt

Re: What is wrong with the French, and their police?

No doubt, Dan.
    MOLON LABE!