Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The Real Story

Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: The Real Story

They should spend as much time on Hillary Clinton's smear jobs of women.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    They should spend as much time on Hillary Clinton's smear jobs of women.
    Like the ones who "accused" her cheating lying husband of infidelity.

and Coal Miners, and people who make money excluding her of course.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Here's what gets me:

The NYT puts a room full of reporters on full time month long duty to dig up dirt on Trump and women and his mistreatment of them. They find what we already knew, that he's quite full of himself and leans to being a womanizer, and certainly has an eye for models.

Well that puts him about even with John Kennedy.

But notice there are no claims there of rapes or abuse or him abusing a position of authority to either engage in or threaten someone into sex.

yet there is a man connected to this election that has more than a half dozen women claiming to have been assaulted or raped, and we have clear factual evidence of his violating employment statutes by engaging in an affair with an employee, yet there is no mention of those issues at all.

But he's not running you say? Fair enough, but the woman who has stood by him and defended him and tolerated and enabled him for DECADES is running.

So I ask, who is the REAL enemy of women in this race? Who is the one who is known to have looked the other way in the face of charges of actual illegal activity that harmed women, not once but multiple times?

The truth is that if that's all they could find on Trump given their almost unheard of efforts (and with the washington Post ramping up a whole floor of reporters to do the same), then I'd say his direct record on the treatment of women is actually better than Hillary's.

I'm not saying it's good. I think he's a misogynist and a womanizer and crass, but his crassness and sense of superiority does seem to apply to women and men equally, and being a womanizer is still better than either Bill Clinton's behavior OR that of his wife who has gone so far as to use her people to smear women who have made accusations.

This hero of women has targeted more than one for burning at the stake for getting in the way of her political and economic ambitions. They found no evidence of Trump doing that at all. In fact most of the women they cite for "incidents" are publicly supporting him.

Trump is a womanizer, much like John Kennedy. he's not nearly as smooth, he's crass and callous, but there's no evidence to this point that he's a hypocritical career political animal bent on gain at the nation's expense or that of individuals who dare speak against them, so I'm pretty sure I know who is still the better choice even for women voters.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.