Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Kentucky v Duke Photo Gallery

Kentucky v Duke Photo Gallery

As I tweeted during the game, I was next to the UK cheerleaders. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. That tweet was re-tweeted last night by one of the UK cheerleaders. This 50+ year old man felt like quite the stalker when she did that, but it didn't keep me from snapping photos of them.

Attachment 1056

Attachment 1057

Attachment 1058

Attachment 1059

OK, so this one is not a UK cheerleader. It was one of the two Duke fans that were in the "premium seating." I don't want to be ugly, but golly....
    Attachment 1060
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Kentucky v Duke Photo Gallery

Attachment 1061

That's Sheppard with the stylish "do" in front of me. He was into the game. Was a pleasure to watch him.

Attachment 1062

He was watching when Noel got this dunk.
    Attachment 1063

And Shep was high-fiving when UK made their run.
    Attachment 1064

I know many of you see UK all the time in person, and see how hard Calipari works. It was a pleasure for me to see UK early in he season, as I typically catch them midseason and late season, so this was a rare treat.

Here's Calipari in action.

Attachment 1065

He gave Poythress and Archie a lot of instruction during the game, while they were on the court, and on the sidelines. He is really a teaching coach, much moreso than almost anyone outside Kentucky thinks.

Attachment 1066

Attachment 1067

Attachment 1068

It was rough. Witjer needs strength, still getting pushed around, but he's trying.

Attachment 1069

Loved the dunk. Did not get a good pic of it, but should've. I'm terrible (I told Larry's good friend Joe at the game that I am FAR too much of a fan to be a photographer. I almost always watch the play, rather than take pictures. You guys that do the real photography amaze me.)

Attachment 1070

Jarrod Polson is still my hero. He is faster than I thought. Yeah, his stats didn't show it, and he's not an elite talent, but he belongs.

Attachment 1071

He's not quite at Alex Poythress' level. I was on UK's offensive side in the 2nd half, on the side of the right side of the court where Poythress often set up. He looks so smooth taking a jumper, but his elevation is amazing. That one rebound in the 2nd half that everybody talked about was jaw dropping. His form looks so good. I hope he plays at least at this effort the rest of the season; if he does, good things will happen.

Attachment 1072

Attachment 1073

Speaking of "my side" of the court, it was unusual to see beer at a UK game, but I surely could've used this one.

Attachment 1074

Attachment 1075

Referees didn't know what to do with the spilled beer, either. Such a tragedy.

Attachment 1076

Those are some fine pictures there!

It looks like Kyle is getting pushed around by Nerlens!

Great job!

This will sound funny, but I enjoyed watching Duke play. They played a pure basketball game; one that Kentucky will do later in the season, and with more talent. Coach Mike Krzyzewski is a legend, and has taught his team well.

Attachment 1077

Seth Curry and Mason Plumlee got all the Duke accolades last night, and they deserved them--but Kelly was the guy who shut down Kyle Wiltjer and probably deserved more credit.

Attachment 1078

Another cheerleader never hurts.

Attachment 1079

I'm like Calipari--it is a November team, but I like my team. Was fun to watch Cal talk about them postgame. You could tell he was not upset about the "learning experience."

Attachment 1080

Attachment 1081

Love me some Noel and Cauley-Stein

Attachment 1082

Attachment 1088

Attachment 1083

Attachment 1084

Coaches.

Attachment 1085

Attachment 1086

Attachment 1087

It was a loss on the scoreboard, but a "learn" for Coach Calipari and his young Cats. Do not worry; this team will get very, very good in a real hurry.