Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Darrell/other Alabamans, is this case getting publicity in your neck of the woods?

Darrell/other Alabamans, is this case getting publicity in your neck of the woods?

Judge dismisses murder case against former Alabama state trooper with prejudice (can't be retried) on the basis of the prosecution's willful/intentional failure to disclose exculpatory evidence:

http://www.prosecutorialaccountabili...george-martin/

Also names the prosecutors involved as well as the chief investigator--an unusual move that highlights the court's outrage.

Judge recognized in his decision that the accused has spent 15 years in isolation on death row while the State obstructed. I shudder at the thought. Even if this guy gets a large payout at the end of all this (and he should), it won't come close to compensating him for what he's been through.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 03-31-2016 at 02:22 PM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Re: Darrell/other Alabamans, is this case getting publicity in your neck of the woods

the prosecutors involved as well as the chief investigator should have to serve the same amount of time in the same conditions
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Darrell/other Alabamans, is this case getting publicity in your neck of the woods

I agree

Sounds a lot like the Duke Lacrosse case. If you have not seen the ESPN 30 on 30 episode on that, it's a good one
    Last edited by Doc; 03-31-2016 at 07:10 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.