Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you live where you live?

Fab Five

Re: Why do you live where you live?

Niki, medical professionals who work at our teaching hospitals in high risk labor and delivery and in the NICU's are truly angels walking this earth. You are among the very most special people. Thanks for all you do.

Thanks Mick. I do it because I love it - so it is more of a calling than a job. I don't consider myself special - but I appreciate your kind words

Quote Originally Posted by uklandrn View Post
    Thanks Mick. I do it because I love it - so it is more of a calling than a job. I don't consider myself special - but I appreciate your kind words
    Bozeman's hospital is constantly adding services and facilities...and we've got a better airport (direct flights to 11 cities) and university than anyplace in Montana. Come visit. The Deputy Mayor is awesome as well.

BigSky - I may do that! Right now I am kind of stuck in a contract in Seattle at Univ of Washington - but Bozeman sounds great. And I love the fact that the Deputy Mayor is so awesome and a UK fan!!