Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky @ Florida

**Got Murray? No Worry! Edition**

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: "33": Can Jamal Murray R.A.P.? I've never looked into his musical ability, but if "R.A.P." stands for "Rebounds, Assists, Points" accumulated in a game as one total number, you can bet he has a R.A.P. sheet a Kentucky country mile long during what appears to be a historic season in the making. Over the last FIVE games, Mr. Murray has averaged a stunning "33" TOTAL accumulation of rebounds, assists, and points PER GAME., including R.A.P. numbers of 43 in his most recent brilliant performance at Vandy.

What kind of phat beats will Jamal cut into a record at Florida? Select "Over" (+) or "Under" (-) [or "Push" (0)] "33" R.A.P. number (rebounds, assists, and points as ONE total number) for Jamal Murray at Florida. Just need "Over", "Under", and the number difference from "33" (+ or -) for this Game Contest point.

4. Murray's Flurry: Jamal Murray has been BLAZING hot with his jump shot for a while now in SEC play, shooting an outstanding 46% from the three-point line over the last TEN games (including the Kansas game).

What percentage will Jamal achieve from the arc at Florida? Just Murray's three-point shooting percentage for the game required for this Game Contest point (no decimal point needed, but in case someone does use a decimal point, e.g. answers "41.2%", such an answer would be rounded down to a flat 41%)

TB: The total number of Jamal Murray's MISSED shots from the field AND from the free throw line as ONE total number.

Good Luck and GO BIG BLUE!!!
    Last edited by Krank; 02-29-2016 at 09:08 PM.
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Re: Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky @ Florida

UF by 5
    Finney-Smith 23
    Under 4
    36.4%
    Tb: 15

Uk +3
    Murray 24
    Rap +1
    42% 5-12
    Tb: 13
    Go Cats!

UK by 10
    Ulis 22
    Under 2
    35%
    The 8

1. +13
    2. Murray, 28
    3. +1
    4. 50%

TB: 8

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1) UK by 6
    2) Murray 32
    3) over 6
    4) 40
    TB 7
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1) Cats by 12

2) Murray 26

3) under 5

4) 43%

tb) 7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

1) +2
    2) Murray 23
    3) -3
    4) 38%
    TB) 10
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

1. UK by 11
    2. Murray, 25
    3. Under, 2
    4. 56%

TB: 6

Florida by seven

Murray 21

42%

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1. UK + 5

2. Finney-Smith, 22

3. Under -7

4. 28.4%

TB: 11

We misspelled "Egbunu."
    Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    UF by 5
    Finney-Smith 23
    Under 4
    36.4%
    Tb: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    1. UK + 5

2. Finney-Smith, 22

3. Under -7

4. 28.4%

TB: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    We misspelled "Egbunu."
    LOL

Grading time...

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-): UK beat UF, 88-79, in a very important game for seeding on Tuesday night. That is a 9-point margin.

Krank had a good guess of "UK by 11", but it was Harlow who got closest with a guess of "UK by 10".

One point to Harlow.

Good job Harlow (he said with the "sad face")!
    Last edited by Krank; 03-02-2016 at 03:10 PM.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game:

Who knew Egbunu was going to have a career night? Apparently, UK's big guys were just as surprised as most of here at KSR, lol, but he was the leading scorer in the game, finishing with 27 points.

Since nobody chose Egbunu, there will be NO point awarded for question #2.

Good job, nobody!

3. Over/Under: "33": Select "Over" (+) or "Under" (-) [or "Push" (0)] "33" R.A.P. number (rebounds, assists, and points as ONE total number) for Jamal Murray at Florida:

Guess I picked the wrong game to do an "all about Jamal Murray" thing, lol, because FOR HIM, he had a little bit of a down game. Now, it's an extraordinary player who can be considered to have had a "down game" when he bests his scoring average per game, and in so doing, bests 20 points for the ninth straight game, yet there are few players in the sport like Murray right now. In any event, Jamal was still vital for UK's win last night and his numbers were STILL extremely good.

Mr. Murray's stat line: 1 block, 4 assists (besting his 3 turnovers), 8 rebounds (all defensive), 7-10 from the line, 5-10 from the field overall, and 4-6 from the arc for a total of 21 points in 39 minutes (most minutes on EITHER team).

So the question remains... "can Jamal Murray R.A.P.?" Of course he can! With his 8 rebounds (R), 4 assists (A), and 21 points (P), Jamal's TOTAL R.A.P. number was.... drumrolllllllll..... "33".... Ka-CHING!!! I think I get more excited when I luck out and actually construct a question that is on the money more so than ACTUALLY winning the point, lol. I also like that "33" (and "a third") is the actual RPM (revolutions per minute) by which turntables play standard long playing records, i.e. vinyl, i.e. albums, i.e. STILL the best quality sound for music recordings (sorry, big music geek here, lol), so YES, Jamal cut some deep, soulful grooves into the record that played the Cats' triumph over the Gators in Gainesville last night.

There were a couple of good picks of "Under, 2" from Harlow and Krank, but it was Paduka and Thedonnie (sounds like an old Roy Rogers Western) who got closest with "(Over) +1"

One point each for Paduka and Thedonnie.

Good job, you cowpokes!

4. Murray's Flurry: What percentage will Jamal achieve from the arc at Florida (no decimal point needed)?

Mr. Murray hit 4 shots from the three point line last night and missed 2, 4-6 from the arc, yielding an outstanding 67% for the game.

Thedonnie was one of only two competitors to go out on a limb a little and predict a 50% or better mark for Jamal, but it was Krank who got closest with a guess of "56%" three point shooting for Murray.

One point for Krank.

Good job, ME!
    Last edited by Krank; 03-02-2016 at 03:41 PM.

Tiebreaker time....

TB: The total number of Jamal Murray's MISSED shots from the field AND from the free throw line as ONE total number:

Harlow, Paduka, Thedonnie, Krank, and the notorious "Nobody" all scored one official game point, with only Harlow, Paduka, Thedonnie, and Krank ACTUALLY taking a stab at the tiebreaker.

Murray went 7-10 from the line and 5-10 from the field overall. That's three misses from the line and five misses from the field, which equates to 8 total misses on the night for Jamal.

So, let's see who got closest to the TB... Paduka guessed 13, Krank guessed 6, but BOTH Harlow and Thedonnie NAILED the tiebreaker, guessing 8 total misses for Jamal Murray in Gainesville.

We have a tie! Harlow WINS!! Thedonnie WINS!!

That was one of the better Game Contests of the year. Great work, y'all!!
    Last edited by Krank; 03-02-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Congrats guys! Next one is mine however.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Thanks always fun