Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Finally a murderer caught

Unforgettable

Finally a murderer caught

Some here might remember in December 2014 a young lady...18... Was brutally murdered, gas poured down her throat and all over her body and lighted. She lived a few hours of horrible pain and no leads.

Until now

They caught a black man in Monroe, La who murered a studen there from La Monroe U. Stabbed her multiple times and dumped the body. Butthole got married the day they found that body

He was from the small community that our Miss girl was from, near Batesville which is 30 miles from Oxford

What made it close for me is I sold her school cheer clothes from the time she was in middle school all the way thru high school

Several years ago in a discussion with liberals I changed my opinion about the death penalty. The discussion was about abortion and death penalty. I never let the jerks know I changed my mind but I decided if I was against the murder of unborn infants then how could I be for the death penalty. So I decided it was in Gods hands

That said, if this guy is truly the one who did that to that young lady...he has been indicted....then I hope Miss fries his ass and he suffers when the drugs take time before they work. I want him to suffer ten times what she did and the student he murdered in Monroe. He is pure garbage, scum that does not deserve to live one more day. Too bad we don't have public hanging any longer, I would attend

Keep her parents in your prayers or thoughts if you don't pray. They have been through mush the last 15 months and now maybe they can get some closure

Re: Finally a murderer caught

Hope this gives them some closure. God bless that family.

Certain things pass the limits of human forgiveness and mercy. Still, Christ reserves final judgement and vengeance to himself, and not for us. Even such a monster can be forgiven if they repent.

That said, he will be tried in the balance of guilt and innocence and inherit the results.
    Last edited by kingcat; 02-24-2016 at 08:52 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Finally a murderer caught

Quote Originally Posted by jazyd View Post
    I decided if I was against the murder of unborn infants then how could I be for the death penalty. So I decided it was in Gods hands.
    Glad there can be some closure on this. I understand the importance of that.

Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord. I'm sort of an outcast among many of my family members and friends because I have the same position you have, Jazy. I don't think there are all that many of us.

I also would not shed tears over some that are given the ultimate punishment. I'm human.

If vengeance does belong to the Lord, and I truly believe it does...and you think of how WE come up with things to inflict justice on the wicked, just imagine what the Lord has in store.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Rupp's Runt

Some crimes need resolution as soon as possible. And in the harshest manner possible. And most times, I believe, full justice is never completely served.
    Why is that? I could give you that answer, but all that is going to do is start a fire, and make some people dislike me all that much more. I kinda like being a member here, so I'll just keep it to myself.
    MOLON LABE!

“Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed, for God made man in his own image."

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. ..."
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

A good scripture. I just do not believe that circumstantial evidence affords the right to do so under any circumstance. And that, if people are ever put to death unfairly, those who do so are guilty of murder even if they do so innocently. And so our legal system does not provide for the death penalty by its very nature.

The Jewish hierarchy also felt justified by the law in crucifying Christ, but were not. And also under Jewish law, take into consideration that a woman caught in the act of adultery also received death as punishment should he husband decree it..and death was the punishment for other major sins.

Caught in the act...an eye for an eye if that is the law of the land.. And such justice is not to be reveled in, but rather handled swiftly, solemnly, and with reverence before God.
    But in God's sight, some people's sins go before they do, and others have their sins follow after them.
    And I bet the latter do not get off easy.
    Then again...we must remember that we are all equally guilty before God, except through Christ. So we certainly should never justify ourselves by comparison. Even to one like this.

That may not seem fair, but I didn't decree it to be true, God did.
    Last edited by kingcat; 02-25-2016 at 11:57 AM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

It's absolutely fair. The whole purpose of the Law was to underscore the need for grace provided by the Perfect Sacrifice. No one followed the Law perfectly until Jesus. When Jesus told the adulterous woman to go and sin no more he eliminated capital punishment for non-capital offenses. Funny how they brought the woman, and not man, to be stoned. While back then two or three witnesses were required for proof I think forensics can fill that role well today when combined with other factors.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Jesus didn't change the Jewish mosaic laws at all but did demonstrate the value of forgiveness and his divine authority to do so
    Good discussion

Not even Caesars laws were questioned by him or his followers
    Last edited by kingcat; 02-25-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Unforgettable

Darrell, glad we agree on the death penalty

And I understand about my feelings on this particular case, this guy is an animal, a savage animal. He poured gas down her throat, gas all over her body and lit her on fire. Unfortunately for her she lived for several hours and did tell the sheriff something. But I am human and that part of me wants him to suffer for what he did. He robber her family, her parent and her of her whole life. He is also a habitual criminal, having served two times in prison for burglary and assault

But I understand Gods word and as hard as it is to write I pray he repents to God and accepts His Son as his Savior.

And Darrell, as a lawyer you will appreciate what the DA did. He presented his evidence to a group of prosecutors from other counties to make sure they were "a million percent" sure they had the right person. He didn't want any screw ups. The US Attorneys office, the county sheriff, the ATF and the Miss Bureau of Investigations worked this case.